Both LorD ClockaN (XDA) and myself have been hard at work on this one, we hope you like it.
Also make sure you FDR! (factory data reset!)
What doesn't work:
- You tell me?
- In call volume (pretty sure)
- GPS Fixes (no time to test so tell us)
- IceCold Touches such as BLN, and profiles
- Camera no longer force quits.
- Now packed with franco kernel
- Numerous other fixes and touches for you to discover!
- ROM AOKP b40 HTC One X Build4
- MD5 =bb679bec41b2982336f97e362afce9ac
- gapps - now including gmail, google music, maps
- ROM AOKP b40 HTC One X Build2
- MD5 =5e81965150c86c766b16cdb6d336dca4
- ROM AOKP b39 HTC One X Build1
- ROM AOKP b39 HTC One X Beta4
- MD5 = a47dd4d1afd05adca880cbfd5a608368
- ROM AOKP b39 HTC One X Beta4.1
- ROM AOKP b39 HTC One X Beta3
- ROM AOKP b38 HTC One X Beta 2
- ROM AOKP b38 HTC One X Beta 1
- ROM AOKP b38 fore HTC One X
Install in brief
- Coming from stock or another sense rom? Factory Reset, Flash rom. Flash Gapps, Flash boot.img (using fastboot), done!
- Coming from CM9 or other asop rom? You might be able to flash over, but a Factory Reset is highly recommended. Same procedure as above.
DO A NANDROID BACKUP - I take no responsibility for harming your toy!
- Download the rom zip, extract the contents so you can flash the boot.img later
- Boot into recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Install rom
- Install Gapps
- Reboot into bootloader and flash the kernel "fastboot flash boot boot.img"
**Note it is recommended you flash the included boot.img for this release.
Change Log 6/22/2012
- Magnetic Field Sensor restored (ie compass)
- faux123 kernel tested and re-packed if someone ate to you it, see downloads
- Build based on cleaned up tree
- Kernel updated to one I built in prep for future tweaks
- Wifi HotSpot fixed! big thanks to LorD ClockaN and TeamNDRu for the clues and updated tree
- Kernel/ramdisk updated using TeamNDRu
- See aokp.co for changes
- Added Data toggle
- New device tree based on TripNDroid's tree (thanks TripNDroid!), tree modified to work with AOKP, and various fixes made by myself and my OneX Teammate Deniz
- New kernel with BT fixes
- storage bug fixed
- bt audio fixed
- call echo - I think its gone you tell me!
Change Log 6/09/2012
- Added ics camera (better than stock)
- New kernel based on faux's defconfig
- Updated a few /data/apps
- AudioFx now works
- Big Thanks to Lord ClockaN
- Big thanks to TeamNDRu!
- Big thanks to ingermediaterepresentation for the original tree used
- TripNDroid's for his recent more complete tree
- Roman and Team Kang
- Faux (a living legend!)
Edited by nycbjr, 29 June 2012 - 03:32 AM.