Difficulty:: Very Easy
Mod Status:: Stable
Apply In:: CWM Recovery
Requires Root:: No
Are you ready to be KangBanged?
*SHOULD* NOW WORK ON HOLIDAY BASES(UNTESTED)
S-ON? FOLLOW THIS GUIDE TO FLASH THE UPDATEZIP (THANKS TO DASPAZZ FOR WRITE UP)
- MILD GPU OC (but powerstate scaling/VERY HIGH BUS FREQS)
- Up to 2GHz OC!
- NO Bullshit and unnecessary governors (just tweaked OnDemand, Interactive, and InteractiveX for better battery life (sleep state))
- Compiled with daily built Yuxon toolchain and TONS of optimizations
- Cleaner CAF3.4 wakelock/power code
- CAF Block and FS Drivers
- CAF Scheduler Code (fairsched, etc)
- Tweaked Voltages (WiFi voltages even)
- Increased Potential Bus Throughput at higher clockstates
- CodeAuroraForum GPU/Video drivers (opposed to HTC (the update for AOSP net most a 15-20% gain))
- Larger PMEM allocations
- CodeAuroraForum updated headers/drivers such as memcopy/kgsl/msm_rotator
- CodeAuroraForum FS/Block/MMC/IO Scheduler Drivers/Headers
- Other CodeAuroraForum Display Header Tweaks
- CodeAuroraForum VMAlloc
- CodeAuroraForum IRQ
- CodeAuroraForum Thermal Drivers
- CodeAuroraForum Genlock Tweaks
- TONS MORE that you can see on git (if you can make sense of it...)
- UNIVERSAL across AOSP/Sense!
Thanks and Credits:
- ALL Team Codefire members
- NO THANKS to HTC for HORRIBLE SOURCE
- NO THANKS to Chad KANGMAN(beats dude)
- NO THANKS to GSLEON3 for moderating Vivid XDA forum with his own agenda
- IF you run into video/music issues, your ROM is using too old of libs. Bug your ROM dev to update to latest CodeAuroraForum libs.
- Before any issue will be diagnosed, Please wipe dalvik cache, and disable any app that sets scheduler or cpu frequencies.
- Run Ondemand up to 1.8ghz. Above 1.8ghz scaling may make it unstable
- If your device is limited at a higher clock, then it cannot handle the voltage required and the regulator is reporting an unstable voltage. THIS IS GOOD.
- TO RUN 2GHZ FOR BENCHES, RUN PERFORMANCE GOV FOR BENCHES
Look on Git until I re-do changelogs (were accidentally lost, and I just started over but got it all back up to speed (and them some) quickly.
Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE
[b]ChangeLog From SR2.0 Forward
Edited by synergy, 22 July 2012 - 01:08 PM.