Mod Base:: Sense (HTC)
Mod Status:: Stable
Apply In:: CWM Recovery
Optional:: Custom Settings
Requires Root:: No
Android Version:: 4.1.1 (JB)
Proudly present you TrickDroid for the HTC One S
This ROM is based on the HTC Europe and works on every One S with S4 processor!
- Rooted with SuperSU
- UI Optimization
- Unsecured boot.img
- Newest BusyBox
- Excellent battery life
- GPU UI Rendering
- RAM Optimization
- sysro/sysrw permission
- Better CPU Performance
- init.d scripts support
- Improved EXT4 System
- Removed bloatware
- Custom Bootanimation
- 1% stock battery
- Advanced Power Menu
- Many other tweaks!
- Unlocked Bootloader
- CWM Recovery (or any other which works)
- Full tutorial
Make sure to use TWRP Recovery or you have to flash the boot.img of the ROM with fastboot in case you use CWM.
- Download the ROM
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache always (wipe data, too if you are not on the same base)
- "install zip from sdcard"
- "choose zip from sdcard"
- Flash the ROM
- Flash the tweak package after a full reboot!
- You can flash the stock kernel with the Boot Flash Script afterwards
- Known solutions for cache issues:
- If you have issues accessing Sense Widgets, just clear HTC Sense data in app settings. Make sure you backup your Desktop in Titanium Backup, before you clear Sense data.
- If you temporarily loose access to contacts in dialer, reboot in recovery and wipe cache.
Flow-Wolf made a video how to install a ROM with the boot.img, just look here! and you will also find a review of this ROM there!
- j4n87 and everyone who supports him (amazing guy, make sure to give him a donation)
- Especially he_stheone64, he helped me a lot here, thanks!
- DroidXAce.- For the banner
- LeeDroid for being a cool guy
- Virtuous team (mdeejay especially for the kernel and chrisch for being the first porting APM to the One S)
- Paul O'brien
Hitting the thanks button and rating 5 stars would motivate me to continue! So please do the two click's if you download.
A small donation is highly appreciated!
Edited by torxx, 03 January 2013 - 05:06 PM.