10 votes

Build 40

• This topic is locked

tebower

tebower

Android Apprentice

• 215 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:46 PM #381

I just flashed this build on a brand new GSM nexus, and immediately after the boot animation ends and the lockscreen appears, the entire screen flashes this green garbled pattern, and then returns to normal. It doesn't recur as far as I can tell, but flashes the garbled green mess once or twice after every reboot. ??

Edited by tebower, 15 June 2012 - 03:48 PM.

• 0 Likes

snark

snark

Average Android

• 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:48 PM #382

I just flashed this build on a brand new GSM nexus, and immediately after the boot animation ends and the lockscreen appears, the entire screen flashes this green garbled pattern, and then returns to normal. It doesn't recur as far as I can tell, but flashes the garbles green mess once or twice after every reboot. ??

I have this issue also - LTE nexus
  • 0 Likes

tebower

tebower

Android Apprentice

• 215 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:50 PM #383

Then maybe it's linked in some way to something wrong with the system UI initializing? Never had this before. I obviously had a heart attack the first time it happened, thinking the damn thing was frozen for all time.

Edited by tebower, 15 June 2012 - 03:50 PM.

• 0 Likes

akellar

akellar

Android Addict

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:59 PM #384

Then maybe it's linked in some way to something wrong with the system UI initializing? Never had this before. I obviously had a heart attack the first time it happened, thinking the damn thing was frozen for all time.

I believe it's related to gamma or one of the other color tweaks recalibrating on boot. Afaik nothing to worry about.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

greatdaneduke

greatdaneduke

• 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:06 PM #385

Loaded P1C for tab...build38 to 39. Tab just loops with the boot animation. Only way to get the tab to boot to ICS is to constantly wipe and clear. 3rd attempt any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

jova33

jova33

Android Beginner

• 759 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:12 PM #386

I'm not currently on build 39, but when I was for like an hour, I noticed this too. Like I didn't blow on the nintendo cartridge before putting it in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 5 Likes
(VZW) Galaxy S4

Brentless

Brentless

• 89 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:15 PM #387

Loaded P1C for tab...build38 to 39. Tab just loops with the boot animation. Only way to get the tab to boot to ICS is to constantly wipe and clear. 3rd attempt any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Ditto, P1C, did a full wipe and installed build 39, it will load, i can enter my google info, but as soon as I download ANY app, it will immediately go to bootloop
  • 0 Likes

greatdaneduke

greatdaneduke

• 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:17 PM #388

Ditto, P1C, did a full wipe and installed build 39, it will load, i can enter my google info, but as soon as I download ANY app, it will immediately go to bootloop

Same thing. Thank goodness for nandroid.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

Hammerfest

Hammerfest

• 25 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:26 PM #389

As someone who just got a VZW GTab, im glad all you other P1C users posted about issues... I allmost flashed build 39!

Avoided like the plage! TYVM!
  • 0 Likes

poly2012

poly2012

• 45 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:48 PM #390

Just upgraded from build 36 to 39. Really digging the widgets in the nav bar. I'm using the stock spotify widget to use as music controllers. I do have a question, for the people who set up their widgets on the nav bar, what icons do you use? I'd like use the ones on my sreenshot but there's no icon that says 'widget' instead I'm using the 'menu' as a placeholder. Can anyone point me to a set similar or if any talented person would like to make one and publish it it'd be amazing as I have ZERO talent in making things.
Thanks to Roman and AOKP team for your work!

Attached Thumbnails

• png.png

• 0 Likes