10 votes

Build 40

• This topic is locked

94SupraTT

94SupraTT

mine

• 252 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:46 PM #301

Ok, the so called slot theory was of no help here. I noticed you said evernote was working for you. Even if I just use evernote and no other widget, I still get the inflating error. Using Facebook, evernote, and AOKP tips, it still guess inflating error

Double Tapped!

I'm getting the error now. I was using a widget for my audiobook player and it suddenly stopped working.
  • 0 Likes

bluelyd

bluelyd

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:05 PM #302

there is 4.0.3's screen overlapping bug on b38 browser.

it means, AOKP's some sources are still 4.0.3..................

crespo, b38.

Edited by bluelyd, 10 June 2012 - 11:05 PM.

• 0 Likes

MarcLandis

MarcLandis

AOKP bootloop developer

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:01 AM #303

there is 4.0.3's screen overlapping bug on b38 browser.

it means, AOKP's some sources are still 4.0.3..................

crespo, b38.

Instead of posting this over and over again, just give some more info about it. Steps to reproduce and screenshots are a good start.

Marc
  • 4 Likes

emmulator

emmulator

• 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:36 PM #304

Is anyone else having trouble with the WIFi Hotspot in build 38? I have a Captivate, and the WiFi Hotspot was working fine under 36. I did a full wipe and upgraded to 38 and now the hotspot either turns itself back off as soon as I turn it on, or goes up and down, or on the occasions where it claims to be running, none of my other devices can see it anymore. I've tried both wpa2 and open.
  • 0 Likes

JSK

JSK

• 73 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:44 PM #305

In the Linaro build Google Voice integration isn't working for me in the recent calls. Voicemails wont playback from there but work fine from within GV.
  • 0 Likes

jsoriano

jsoriano

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:09 PM #306

Hi!

Anyone knows why don't work correctly th GPS????

All it's ok the first time that you use the GPS, but the seciond time that you try use it you must reboot the device if not don't work.
Any fix???

Congratulations for the rom.
  • 0 Likes

Xain713

Xain713

Thread Lurker

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:52 PM #307

Hi!

Anyone knows why don't work correctly th GPS????

All it's ok the first time that you use the GPS, but the seciond time that you try use it you must reboot the device if not don't work.
Any fix???

Congratulations for the rom.

it works flawlessly for me are you flashing from a different rom ?
  • 0 Likes

jsoriano

jsoriano

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:01 AM #308

No I'm using a clean installation from Wipe.
my firmware is PG58IMG-3.12.401.102.
  • 0 Likes

ATP

ATP

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:11 AM #309

Is anyone else having trouble with the WIFi Hotspot in build 38? I have a Captivate, and the WiFi Hotspot was working fine under 36. I did a full wipe and upgraded to 38 and now the hotspot either turns itself back off as soon as I turn it on, or goes up and down, or on the occasions where it claims to be running, none of my other devices can see it anymore. I've tried both wpa2 and open.

I have the same problem with Galaxy S! Worked with 37.
  • 0 Likes

bluelyd

bluelyd

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:21 PM #310

Instead of posting this over and over again, just give some more info about it. Steps to reproduce and screenshots are a good start.

Marc

[Bug report] [crespo] [B38]

Hmm...don't you know browser-bug(screen overlapping) on 4.0.3?
While browsing(using next page,or previous page button manytimes of course), sometimes there is part of(truncated) previous page over the current page.

After 4.0.4, this bug has gone over on other custom-roms.

but AOKP(and other aokp based roms like kangy ultra, blackice, slim, etc.) still has this bug, because of old-version of "libwebcore.so" file.
before B38, this bug can solved by overwritting libwebcore.so file from any 4.0.4 rom(CM,CM kang, rascream etc).
But after B38, this can solved only by CM9 Nightly 05 June, or May's version.

many user of our community posted and tweeted it many time, but it still exist.
If AOKP has real 4.0.4(everything in it is 4.0.4 source), this bug would gone over like other roms.
I think there are some mistakes in the process of merging 4.0.4.

so please, could you(AOKP team) check this out?(libwebcore.so would be old version)
It can found on crespo, and maguro too.

I'll add some screenshots in 1 hour.
  • 0 Likes