• added NFC polling mode Settings > More > NFC polling mode
  • added NFC toggle
  • added Achromatic theme
  • updated Nova
  • fixed added custom WiFi SSID FC
  • always moar things!
  • Full change log available here
  • MAKE A NANDROID
  • highly recommended: wipe data/factory reset in recovery - absolutely required if coming from another ROM or AOKP that is running Android 4.0.3
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot
Download

See less See more
#7 ·
dirty install from build 36 on toro works no problem, and I see less force closes and lag on phone.

I love your work!!! And AOKP Backup was great, Roman!!!

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Dirty flashed from build 36 and the Gallery app won't show all of my images that are on my SD card. I've copied them to emmc as well to see if that would do anything, but still isn't working. I noticed this on build 35 and when I dirty flashed build 36 it was working again.
Is there something I need to do or do I need to do a complete wipe?
Thanks

P.S. I have this on the Samsung Vibrant

#21 ·
First of all, thank you for the constant updates.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, and it works very well. I install GAPPS, but I have to install Gmail, Maps and Street View from Google Play, no big deal.
But the YouTube app says it is incompatible, it's because of my Tablet or is there any other issue?.

Thank you.

#22 ·
First of all, thank you for the constant updates.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, and it works very well. I install GAPPS, but I have to install Gmail, Maps and Street View from Google Play, no big deal.
But the YouTube app says it is incompatible, it's because of my Tablet or is there any other issue?.

Thank you.
Have you done any changes to screen??

example: I have a Galaxy Nexus Toro, but i changed the nav bar height to be 36dp instead of default 48.
When i tried to install swype, it said it was incompatible. So i changed it to default, installed it fine, then changed back to my custom with no problems.

Maybe you are getting a similar problem???

Reactions: Rhor
#34 ·
Just curious, are you using the AOKP Backup app? I was having problems with very small nav bar icons too, but did a fresh install and did NOT do a restore from AOKP Backup, and the problem went away. I don't know if there's a link or if it's just coincidence.

#33 · (Edited by Moderator)
Same as with the Rotate toggle (prior to this build). Takes exactly two taps to turn on/off.

And thanks Team Kang =]
I'm flashing after TB does it's thing.

Will update on the .jpg bug...hopefully fixed.

Humn...who to donate to this time 'round...
Lulz.

#35 ·
Build 27 running nice stock kernel and all running bettter for me than any build so far . ive been on aokp since some of the fiest 15 or so builds and had been running coffee nightly and pershoots with his may 3 kernel . I Don't seem to have really any touch screen insh like I did with cm9 and aokp no matter whar kernel I was running .. I Seen the kernel in build 27 was newer than may 3 so . seems things are woring . nice some grafiics glitches gameing but ive seen that on all ics for the 10.1. Nice work once again you guys.. the wifi and battery Icon colar wont change but no biggy just thought id mention it .. im just posting for any potential users or updates ers I know bugs are some where else ..

#37 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello,

i am a member of a large Android Forum (Germany),
much like the very AOKP-ROM,
it is simply the best ICS-ROM for the P990!
With the build 37 that there are problems with that, it can not use.
After flashing and rebooting the next following,
freezes the unit at LG logo, this helps remove only the battery,
it is at each thus, It has been updated from build 36 → 37th

Many greetings from Berlin

#41 ·
Thank Roman - works perfectly for me on GMS Galaxy Nexus.
The combination of AOKP and Franco kernal gives me amazing battery life with good speed.
One question, what is the "volume adjust sound preference" mentioned in the changelog? I looked from all the options and I can't find an option anywhere.
Anyway, you are a legend and keep up the excellent work.
Thanks again.

#43 ·
If you go to your System Settings > Sound, it's near the bottom. Whenever you change the volume of your phone, it makes that beep sound to give you an idea how loud/quiet it is at that setting. This new option can disable that beep whenever you change volume.

I also saw how the Auto-Rotate toggle was fixed, and I'm wondering if it had the problem I had. Whenever I'd hit the Auto-Rotate toggle, the color wouldn't change from the grey to blue until I pressed it again. And vice-versa. That's fixed on B37, but the Data toggle is still doing that to me. Happening to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.