1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[EVO3D][04 MAY][ROM][CDMA]Virtuous Quattro Sense Edition 1.0.0 RC2 [Sense 3.6 Android 4.0.3]

• Please log in to reply

Lamar89

Lamar89

Average Android

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:00 AM #41

I have hboot 1.5..how do I flash the PG86IMG.zip file without relocking my phone?
  • 0 Likes

Lamar89

Lamar89

Average Android

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:55 AM #42

Another thing I came across and I dont know if anybody else exp this either but im not able to flash custom kernels either. It hangs at the boot up screen and never boots back on. I have to use fastboot to boot into recovery wipe cache and dalvik cache and reflash the rom in order to boot my phone up. Hboot 1.50 Twrp-shooter-2.1.0 recovery
  • 0 Likes

kenpem

kenpem

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:54 AM #43

Another thing I came across and I dont know if anybody else exp this either but im not able to flash custom kernels either. It hangs at the boot up screen and never boots back on. I have to use fastboot to boot into recovery wipe cache and dalvik cache and reflash the rom in order to boot my phone up. Hboot 1.50 Twrp-shooter-2.1.0 recovery

am on hboot 1.4 s off revolutionary
i flashed joelz virgin mobile leak android 4.0 sense 3.6
and now i cant revert back to my backups or even flash a new rom from fresh
boot loops over and over
have same issues

Edited by kenpem, 06 May 2012 - 10:54 AM.

• 0 Likes

Lamar89

Lamar89

Average Android

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:13 PM #44

boot loops over and over
have same issues

boot loops over and over
have same issues

Go to androidfilehost.com from the 3d developers and find a modified superwipe tool. After u wipe flash the superwipe being that you're coming off a sense 4.0/ICS rom.
  • 0 Likes

omondragon21

omondragon21

Android Beginner

• 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:58 PM #45

boot loops over and over
have same issues

Go to androidfilehost.com from the 3d developers and find a modified superwipe tool. After u wipe flash the superwipe being that you're coming off a sense 4.0/ICS rom.

I'm having same issue I can't go back to GB roms not even my GB rom that I had backup when I tried, it kept rebooting every two seconds only in splash screen I tried the modified super wipe it didn't help still same problem :(... Oh I can only flash the leak Ics roms and Ics backups
Sent from my GT-P7510 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

Lamar89

Lamar89

Average Android

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:49 AM #46

I'm having same issue I can't go back to GB roms not even my GB rom that I had backup when I tried, it kept rebooting every two seconds only in splash screen I tried the modified super wipe it didn't help still same problem :(... Oh I can only flash the leak Ics roms and Ics backups

Im HTCDev method unlock but s-on n I was able to flash a rom but not able to boot back into a backup. I didnt use a superwipe tool n the rom I booted into was the Newt S One ICS Sense 4.0 rom. I was able to flash a miui rom as well. What recovery are u currently using? Im using twrp-shooter-2.1.0.img by team win with the ext-4.
  • 0 Likes

omondragon21

omondragon21

Android Beginner

• 3 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:26 AM #47

Im HTCDev method unlock but s-on n I was able to flash a rom but not able to boot back into a backup. I didnt use a superwipe tool n the rom I booted into was the Newt S One ICS Sense 4.0 rom. I was able to flash a miui rom as well. What recovery are u currently using? Im using twrp-shooter-2.1.0.img by team win with the ext-4.

1.4 s-off and I'm using same recovery as you, I haven't tried Newt S One but all the gingerbread roms won't boot it just keeps rebooting in to the splash screen and keeps doing it every 2 sec over and over until I pull the battery and go in to recovery to flash viper ic3d beta 2 then boots fine

• 0 Likes

Lamar89

Lamar89

Average Android

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:49 AM #48

1.4 s-off and I'm using same recovery as you, I haven't tried Newt S One but all the gingerbread roms won't boot it just keeps rebooting in to the splash screen and keeps doing it every 2 sec over and over until I pull the battery and go in to recovery to flash viper ic3d beta 2 then boots fine

Glad to hear you was able to boot back into another sense rom. It may not let you use your backups now. Its probably a corrupt file. It happened to me. You should be able to flash any rom now. Its also good to have Titanium Backup and the root key. I just dont know how to flash the firmware update on hboot 1.50.
  • 0 Likes

clodfan101

clodfan101

Average Android

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:08 PM #49

i have been using this rom as my daily driver and just found out that picture mail isnt working . everything else functions great even 3d camera .
  • 0 Likes

clodfan101

clodfan101

Average Android

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:53 PM #50

i just re-installed a different rom and pic mail works . i re-installed v - rom and no pic mail ....
  • 0 Likes