2. 0
  3. 0/5

[Tweaked 2.1]_bag_ Themes

• Please log in to reply

OP _bag_

_bag_

Watman

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:35 PM #111

Which reminds me: there's one issue which makes this theme a no-go for me, namely the 1- or 2-pixel-high transparent gaps that I see between notifications.Is that intentional, do other people have it and just aren't bothered by it?

It's intentional and caused by the background of the status bar's notification area. There's no way to remove the spacing (AFAIK) and smash them directly into each other and I personally prefer the transparent background. It really doesn't bother me much at all.

Edited by _bag_, 24 July 2012 - 03:36 PM.

• 2 Likes
My work flow goes like this : I do stuff, you like it, and then you donate money so I can buy more stuff and do more things.

dwitherell

dwitherell

Consummate tinkerer

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:18 PM #112

Yet another update to ICA has been uploaded :)

This one eliminates some notification/icons from the statusbar (no sim, null signal, mobile hotspot), it makes the mms ACTUALLY black themed as default, and it includes my attempt at a themed keyboard - it's just the Samsung keyboard, made (hopefully) prettier. Note that this theme will remove the Android keyboard - that is intentional, as I could not get it fully functional anyway (issues w/ haptic feedback), and now there's a hopefully better non-stock-Swype option :)
  • 2 Likes
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

Posted Image

justinlowe8200

justinlowe8200

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:06 AM #113

Could somebody tell me how to do a screen shot using the tweaked 2 with bags ics thems
  • 0 Likes

trongchau18

trongchau18

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:45 PM #114

_bag_

Great theme...i love the layout and everything you have done to make the strat looking like the ics if not even better. the Roboto font is condensed like you said, i personally like the Roboto thin font but thats not a problem at all. Theres one slight issue that i noticed after going into to Setting>Display>Fonts and choosing Roboto. Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Tabs Downloaded/All/and On Sd Card shows the App Name and the size below it. The App name is overlapping over the app size numbers by half. I can only see half of the bottom of the app size numbers. Any way i can fix that _bag_?...

Im running rooted Tweakedv2.2 EI2
  • 0 Likes

UberKittyCat

UberKittyCat

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:18 PM #115

For your Ice Cream Alchemy theme, do you think you make it possible to get the Mms.apk available individually? It's a great messaging app and for some reason, it didn't install with the theme from tweaktools.
  • 0 Likes

Spanky4321

Spanky4321

• 15 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:12 AM #116

Ok new to all this so can you please help me.....first after reading this i like what i hear...so how do i get the most recent version? I have terminal emulator but not sure if i have to download tweak tools or if its contained in the emulator...please specify cause i havent even used the emulator yet....new to themes also, just finally got a rom kernel combo that i like.
  • 0 Likes