1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

2 votes

[ROM] BlackICE stingray-wingray kangorade 40.5 final fairwell to BlackICE (7-8)

• Please log in to reply

christianpeso

christianpeso

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:16 PM #21

This is some beautiful work my friend!! Big thanks to you and whomever you work with! Loving the ability to switch themes on the fly. Nice colors as well. Keep up the good work. It is greatly appreciated!

Edit:
Anyway to get hex numbers for the colors in the themes so I can match other things up?

Edited by christianpeso, 14 May 2012 - 06:24 PM.

• 0 Likes

toricred

toricred

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:47 PM #22

I'm trying to use this on a Xoom 4G. I downloaded the Stingray version and when I go to configure my 4G it says it is configured as GSM. I change it to LTE, but still no go. Any ideas what I need to do to get it to work? By the way I also need to have it connect at 3G since my home is in a 3G only area.
  • 0 Likes

pikesmatrix

pikesmatrix

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:33 AM #23

I tried this rom on my xoom after having transition and animation issues from the official version of aokp, but the problem still persists. I've tried everything to get aokp
running smooth on my device, but without any luck. Does anybody know why i'm the only person to be having this problem and why only on wingray aokp?
This has started since build 28 and every build since then, so i don't know what has changed. If anyone can give some advice on this it would be most appreciated.
  • 0 Likes

testingchip

testingchip

Android Beginner

• 280 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:14 AM #24

I'm trying to use this on a Xoom 4G. I downloaded the Stingray version and when I go to configure my 4G it says it is configured as GSM. I change it to LTE, but still no go. Any ideas what I need to do to get it to work? By the way I also need to have it connect at 3G since my home is in a 3G only area.

I'm running it no problem. Of course I only use wifi and teather to my nexus. Hope you figure it out soon. I know it'd suck to pay for data and it not work.
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

christianpeso

christianpeso

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:21 PM #25

I tried this rom on my xoom after having transition and animation issues from the official version of aokp, but the problem still persists.

WHat transition and animation issues r u having? What seems to be the problem? Running Kangerade and that is based on AOKP. I have had no issues with what u speak of. Please enlighten us all.

Edited by christianpeso, 16 May 2012 - 05:21 PM.

• 0 Likes

Sandso9

Sandso9

Average Android

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:23 PM #26

mum it won't boot on my xoom 3g (stingray) =/ hangs on the moto logo
  • 0 Likes
Vzw iPhone 4S iOS 6 Beta 2
Motorola Droid X2 - CM7 Beta
Motorola Droid - CM7
Vzw Motorola Xoom - EOS 3.0 build 111 Jelly Bean!

OP travp624

travp624

Themer

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:30 PM #27

mum it won't boot on my xoom 3g (stingray) =/ hangs on the moto logo

This is not for the 3g or at least I can't confirm whether its even a good idea to try it its only for the 4g/lte and wifi xoom. However if you only use wifi you should be able to flash wingray just fine I believe but don't hold me to that.
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

Time to get everyone BAKED

Black Android Kang Everyone Desires

OP travp624

travp624

Themer

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:54 PM #28

I can assure you data works I only live in a 3g area but it works just fine. I do know the gsm only thing your talking about it says that till you set it to cdma or cdma/lte!
Screenshot_2012-05-17-21-41-46.png

Edited by travp624, 17 May 2012 - 06:55 PM.

• 0 Likes

Posted Image

Time to get everyone BAKED

Black Android Kang Everyone Desires

Travise66

Travise66

Android Beginner

• 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:59 PM #29

I getting a wifi zoom is wingray the rom I need. I love black ice gnex toro.
  • 0 Likes

Dibbles

Dibbles

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:12 AM #30

Just tested this ROM (build 36) and it installed fine and looks very nice. Just a couple of points. The AM / PM clock settings do not work and neither does the display the day, truncated or not. Also even though I have selected the option to turn off the WIFI when asleep I'm not sure it is actually doing that..?

EDIT: It seems that the WiFi sleep is working fine :)

Many thanks.

Edited by Dibbles, 19 May 2012 - 12:53 AM.

• 0 Likes