3 votes

Dream features for M6

• Please log in to reply

rosswaa

rosswaa

• 17 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:01 PM #171

2 reasons

1. though in vibration mode, I still need to adjust media volume in Game or movie. But if you press the button a bit early, e.g.at splash screen, you probably change the ringer volume, and miss-change to mute

2. the vol-down button of galaxy nexus is almost at the middle of the phone. Miss press is now a daily issue.

sucks to be you then

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

ragnarokx

ragnarokx

Android Lover

• 111 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:11 AM #172

T-Mobile WiFi calling/texting http://www.extremete...1-what-is-lte/6

https://code.google....ct-for-android/
  • 0 Likes

DaveI9000

DaveI9000

• 47 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:52 AM #173

What about trying to add some of the new SGS III features to our beloved AOKP? Someone listed these ones:

Smart Stay. The phone’s front-facing camera looks for your eyes. When you look away, the screen dims to save power; it brightens back up when you return your gaze. Brilliant.

Direct Call. If a texting conversation is getting too complicated, just lift the phone to your ear. It calls your texting partner, no taps needed.

Tap to top. Swat the top edge of the phone to jump to the top of a list.

Instant muting. Mute audio and video playback by covering the screen with your hand, as though to say, “Shhhh!” Mute incoming rings and notifications by turning the phone face down on the table — in a meeting, for example. That’s just so, so smart. I will love this one

Palm swipe capture. Save an image of the screen by wiping the edge of your hand across it, as though you’re the scanner of a photocopying machine.

Answering key. You can answer an incoming call by pressing the Home button, and hang up by pressing the on/off button. No need to look at the screen.

Thanks
  • 0 Likes

moudy

moudy

• 16 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:30 PM #174

sucks to be you then

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

same to you

finally I found the app "Vibrate Mode Jammer", which exactly does what I want.

CM9 has also made a patch to allow override mute.
  • 0 Likes

nujabes

nujabes

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:55 PM #175

What about trying to add some of the new SGS III features to our beloved AOKP? Someone listed these ones:

Smart Stay. The phone’s front-facing camera looks for your eyes. When you look away, the screen dims to save power; it brightens back up when you return your gaze. Brilliant.

Direct Call. If a texting conversation is getting too complicated, just lift the phone to your ear. It calls your texting partner, no taps needed.

Tap to top. Swat the top edge of the phone to jump to the top of a list.

Instant muting. Mute audio and video playback by covering the screen with your hand, as though to say, “Shhhh!” Mute incoming rings and notifications by turning the phone face down on the table — in a meeting, for example. That’s just so, so smart. I will love this one

Palm swipe capture. Save an image of the screen by wiping the edge of your hand across it, as though you’re the scanner of a photocopying machine.

Answering key. You can answer an incoming call by pressing the Home button, and hang up by pressing the on/off button. No need to look at the screen.

Thanks

Also S-Beam would be very logical to integrate NFC and Wifi Direct to transfer files between phones easily and without using data.
  • 1 Likes

daaaaande

daaaaande

Average Android

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:55 PM #176

I would love Aroma installer to choose between Device specifc tweaks and or mods. That would be great :-D Here some of my favorites: dsp Manager, miui security (flashable zip on xda, very cool!) some Device specifc Kernels to choose in Aroma would be cool as well:-P

Edited by daaaaande, 24 June 2012 - 12:04 AM.

• 0 Likes

giannisgx89

giannisgx89

• 67 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:05 AM #177

I would love Aroma installer to choose between Device specifc tweaks and or mods. That would be great :-D Here some of my favorites: dsp Manager, miui security (flashable zip on xda, very cool!) some Device specifc Kernels to choose in Aroma would be cool as well:-P

+1 it would be really nice if they do those
  • 0 Likes

nasty007

nasty007

Average Android

• 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:21 AM #178

abilitty to change weather provider, yahoo has low coverage in europe
  • 0 Likes

alatedseraph

alatedseraph

Android Master

• 959 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:16 AM #179

Instant mute would be sweet!!
  • 0 Likes

Lanmonster

Lanmonster

Codemonkey In Training

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:51 PM #180

I really like the AOSP lockscreen but I do not need the volume switch on there. The ability to change that would be sweet!
Also, +1 to adding some sgs3 features!

• 0 Likes

Phone Info: | Hammerhead | stock | stock kernel | TWRP |
Hit that like button if I helped you!
Follow me on Twitter? @Lanmonster14
Help me with my theme(s)! Please?