1 votes

Milestone 5 change log & notes

• This topic is locked

doublea500

doublea500

Android Lover

• 135 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:40 PM #231

quick question. which build number do i choose on the gnexus toolkit on xda?

i want to do 761I cuz its what the build number is but it says gsm model...

Posted Image
  • 0 Likes

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Just an older, more bitter version of Roman

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:39 AM #232

quick question. which build number do i choose on the gnexus toolkit on xda?

i want to do 761I cuz its what the build number is but it says gsm model...

What the heck are you trying to accomplish, and what does it have to do with AOKP?

Also, friends don't let friends use 1-click tools. I know its a bit overwhelming at first, but you are MUCH better off if you take the time to learn how to make sure your device is properly set up (ie, correct USB drivers) and can use fastboot & adb.

I
  • 1 Likes
Trolls are not Winners. But some Winners are indeed trolls.

Jubakuba

Jubakuba

Not Female

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:47 AM #233

What the heck are you trying to accomplish, and what does it have to do with AOKP?

Also, friends don't let friends use 1-click tools. I know its a bit overwhelming at first, but you are MUCH better off if you take the time to learn how to make sure your device is properly set up (ie, correct USB drivers) and can use fastboot & adb.

I

Check sig.
|
|
|
v
  • 0 Likes

Ultimate Galaxy Nexus Root Guide

I605/Toro/Grouper/Manta: AOKP/LeanKernel

The First Of Every Month is Developer Day: Pick A Dev And Donate

"Juba is kind of a dock."

prodeuce13

prodeuce13

Android Apprentice

• 47 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:32 PM #234

I had a lot of issues when I first flashed this rom. For example, I whenever I was in a call and on speaker, it would switch on and off. In an attempt to resolve some of these issues, I tried fixing permissions. The program didn't even run, so then I just flashed the rom again w/o any wipes. It seemed to run fine after that, but I my phone didn't go through the first time setup program so I had no service. I tried activating the phone through *228, but I couldn't I did not have a number pad during the activation menu, so I could not press 1 in order to start the activation process. I tried adding my gmail account through accounts and sync, but adding a gmail account wasn't an option. Is there any other way to fix my problems?
  • 0 Likes

Prsist

Prsist

Average Android

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:05 PM #235

For some reason my nexus freezes at least once a day. Any ideas?
  • 0 Likes

Helmdawg

Helmdawg

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:51 PM #236

Still loving this Rom! Is anyone using Franco kernel with MS5, if so, how is it?
  • 0 Likes

Nidaja

Nidaja

Android Beginner

• 42 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:13 AM #237

This is a Theme question, but about Milestone 5 and themes.

Are all themes now controlled or installed by Theme chooser? If yes.....how does this work? I downloaded Theme chooser from Play store, but no themes are compatable with my device?
Does Milestone 5 work with this theme chooser??
  • 0 Likes

bobthebob

bobthebob

• 25 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:37 PM #238

the AOKP download page seems down... all the links are dead - m5, build 38, m4 - all of them show a 404 Error... anyone know what's up??
  • 0 Likes

dxer2001

dxer2001

Super User

• 283 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:30 PM #239

Works fine for me. Aokp.co
  • 0 Likes
USCC Samsung Mesmerize
AOKP JB Testing

Gotta love them JellyBean eating Flying Pink Unicorns!

ccarpenter

ccarpenter

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:25 AM #240

I'll admit it, I'm a bit lazy, but I have done a search before asking the question.

Does the factory data reset clear out all my music & pictures I've downloaded to the phone? And any other personal files?

I'd rather not try to figure out what all, and where their all at.

There's that and the fact that I don't want to lose my progress on Angry Birds :lol:
  • 0 Likes