1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

27 votes

[ROM][JB:CM10:HYBRD] PARANOIDANDROID [1.97a, True HybridMode, Size & UI on Per App Basis]

• Please log in to reply

sparta31

sparta31

Android Overlord

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:16 AM #731

set it to 192, the keyboard app and it'll work : )
careful with system dpi. this will blow up ALL system components to 240. not sure if you wanted that.

I want to make my status bar bigger thats the only thing I want to change, how do I go about that?
  • 0 Likes
Sent from Gnex

OP drcmda

drcmda

Android Master

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:56 AM #732

you mean navigationbar? set systemUI to 250, reboot, switch off the clock or it will overlap as the space is limited in portrait view

this is SystemUI in 250

Posted Image

this is SystemUI in 192

Posted Image

Edited by drcmda, 22 May 2012 - 05:10 AM.

• 0 Likes

sparta31

sparta31

Android Overlord

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:12 AM #733

you mean navigationbar? set systemUI to 250, reboot, switch off the clock or it will overlap as the space is limited in portrait view

this is SystemUI in 250

Posted Image

this is SystemUI in 192

Posted Image

Thank you very much it worked! And the clocked didnt overlap either! Awesome!!!!
  • 0 Likes
Sent from Gnex

OP drcmda

drcmda

Android Master

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:14 AM #734

well, i meant the notification symbols. it pushes them forward quite a bit.
  • 0 Likes

scott62185

scott62185

Android Master

• 924 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:18 AM #735

When we flash the fix #2, do we wipe cache or anything or just install via cwr/twrp without any wiping? great rom man!

Edited by scott62185, 22 May 2012 - 05:31 AM.

• 0 Likes

BlackDobe

BlackDobe

Your personal savior & black Jesus

• 685 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:54 AM #736

When we flash the fix #2, do we wipe cache or anything or just install via cwr/twrp without any wiping? great rom man!

I wiped cache/dalvik... doesn't hurt to do it. I would imagine you could flash w/o wiping & you'd be fine.
  • 1 Likes
Why do I like Rootzwiki? It comes up as "Education : Reference Materials" on my employers web filter. #FTW

Coutts

Coutts

Average Android

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:04 AM #737

Hey! Just got done installing this rom and want to report a small visual issue:
- when first setting the phone up (after installing the rom), when I was prompted with the screen to sign in with my google account, the keyboard seems a bit odd. When I press keys, it seems the bottom of the little popup for each key is cut off. I'm guessing it's something to do with lcd density.

Not a huge issue, just reporting. Can't wait to try this out, it looks awesome!
  • 0 Likes

chuckenfoot

chuckenfoot

Android Lover

• 175 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:13 AM #738

aokp is not compatible with tablet mode even. slapping hybrid on top of it would break it aswell.

you do misjudge cm though. they have huge features now, things that go easily beyond tweaks and toggles. they have a fullblown theming engine, just imagine what this one will do for you, recently they added APOLLO into the main branch. and more and more features come by the day. it took them awhile thats true but these features just kill and they sure have cost alot of work. i bow to these guys, they are making the greatest rom in history. best thing is, cm9 works in tablet mode, even brings awesome features for it like auto-fullscreen, few of the tweaking roms can even handle the drop. aokp for instance shatters into bits and pieces when it touches the ground down there in 192 dpi land.

You bring up some good points. I've reinstalled and I'm going to commit to a couple weeks to give it a fair shake!

Now does anyone know the best dpi to put for swiftkey beta 3? Can't seem to get this one figured out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

Mills00013

Mills00013

• 38 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:23 AM #739

You bring up some good points. I've reinstalled and I'm going to commit to a couple weeks to give it a fair shake!

Now does anyone know the best dpi to put for swiftkey beta 3? Can't seem to get this one figured out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

I feel awful to break the news to you (knowing youre stepping out to give this rom a try and all...) but SwiftKey in its current implentation is broken. All keyboards need to be at 192 DPI to work correctly, and swiftkeys image res doesnt know how to handle those changes, hence the extreme size change you're seeing.
  • 0 Likes

00McD00

00McD00

All android, All the time

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:26 AM #740

Not sure it has been mentioned yet (and I apologize if it has), but you're famous. Congrats: http://www.droid-lif...ndwich-layouts/
  • 2 Likes

*Take a second and visit the Always Android blog*