1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

27 votes

[ROM][JB:CM10:HYBRD] PARANOIDANDROID [1.97a, True HybridMode, Size & UI on Per App Basis]

• Please log in to reply

OP drcmda

drcmda

Android Master

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:01 AM #171

its not out yet chuck. you can download of course, but the new feature will come in the next one. doesnt matter though, all updates require no wipe so go ahead. :-)
  • 0 Likes

chuckenfoot

chuckenfoot

Android Lover

• 175 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:24 AM #172

its not out yet chuck. you can download of course, but the new feature will come in the next one. doesnt matter though, all updates require no wipe so go ahead. :-)

Downloading a we speak...I'll give it a go! Seems like positive reviews across the board so far

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

th3taman

th3taman

Android Ninja

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:40 AM #173

Been tempted to try this ROM, but the PER-APP-DPI upcoming change may push me over the edge to flashing! :lol:
  • 0 Likes
Click HERE for a DROPBOX account; get you and me more space!

OP drcmda

drcmda

Android Master

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:10 PM #174

Been tempted to try this ROM, but the PER-APP-DPI upcoming change may push me over the edge to flashing! :lol:

come on man, your nandroid is shedding tears right now. : D
  • 0 Likes

chuckenfoot

chuckenfoot

Android Lover

• 175 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:36 PM #175

Installed...looking good so far!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

mikeyo1990

mikeyo1990

Android > Apple

• 51 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:59 PM #176

@thetaman seriously it's worth the download I can't find anything wrong with this now and app dpi will just make it that much better

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

OP drcmda

drcmda

Android Master

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:01 PM #177

perappdpi works for systemapps, userapps, framework and even widgets. its amazing, i cant even believe it myself. im using this clockthingy, bobclockd3 and i was always pissed because in tabmode it shrinks on me. i thought why the heck not and put its name in build.prop with a factor or 2 and what do you know, it works haha, its huge again.

you can change the factor to anything you like btw, youre not limited to tabmode or stock!

Posted Image
notice how the tab controls stay the same, the only thing that is affected is that app.

expect it tomorrow. ;)

Edited by drcmda, 02 May 2012 - 02:04 PM.

• 0 Likes

FilletMinion

FilletMinion

Android Beginner

• 94 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:05 PM #178

I'm sorely missing some of the aokp goodness but this room is sooooo smooth and works like butter you may have converted me! Thanks for the awesome job!

• 0 Likes

OP drcmda

drcmda

Android Master

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:08 PM #179

I'm sorely missing some of the aokp goodness but this room is sooooo smooth and works like butter you may have converted me! Thanks for the awesome job!

ya well, pink buttons or 2 column settings, 3d youtube, best email client that can possibly run on your phone, awesome camera, cool navigationbar, way more space, and tomorrow total freedom over scaling of any app or widget, nothing will ever be "too small" again, that was the past. make your pick. i know what i'd prefer though. ;) and since im based on cm, keep in mind they're expanding. theres alot of settings already and much will sure follow.

Edited by drcmda, 02 May 2012 - 02:13 PM.

• 0 Likes

00McD00

00McD00

All android, All the time

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:25 PM #180

Okay A) the per app DPI is amazing, you are a boss B) I think I found a bug, I an not able to connect to adb on my computer. When I typed 'adb remount' is says operation not permitted. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • 0 Likes

*Take a second and visit the Always Android blog*