Android OS Forum banner

MIUI Launcher for any ICS Rom - Beta

9K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  salem 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is not from me, I am just sharing the link from Xiaomi

I Tested on ButterNutz Rom and it worked remarkably well. It comes with lockscreen also, as an option. Theme engine is included, but since no themes have been made for GNEX resolution, the few I tried either had tiny icons or mismatched sized icons. If you like the launcher with the stock icons it is great.

http://bigota.d.miui.com/miuiapp/MiHome_1_0_100_1.apk

#13 ·
a few notes i have learned about this launcher. Its a lot! less laggy if you set it as default and stop going back to your other launcher half the time. Over in the xda forum somewhere along with a release of this is a download for miui settings, most of it is useless but the app drawer is still in beta and works if you can find the sweet spot. if you set it to right side, and then swipe just under the battery gauge it will work, just have to find the spot its super small. The themes work but ONLY if you use miui v4 stuff. and even then 1/4 the time it doesnt work. Put them in the miui theme folder. I used boot manager to load miui v4 and then installed themes that i found, then switched back and opened the theme, click customize and then you can change the lockscreen stuff, the icons, and the wallpapers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.