Vzw Galaxy Nexus
RasbeanJelly - Trinity
Moto Xoom
Team Eos 3

shay d. life

shay d. life

Super User

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:34 PM #54

Thread cleaned. Let's keep it civil. Have a problem, use the report button. Thank you.
  • 1 Likes

Respect the admins, mods and other members of the site.

Please read the RULES before posting.

Have an issue? Report it. Don't be part of the problem.

Turdbogls

Turdbogls

Android Lover

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:36 AM #55

looking good. been following your work since MIUI on the thunderbolt. cant wait to see what you come up with!

same here....this is the reason i bought a nexus...I like choices, and having sense on this phone is just another choice. once it gets data i will be trying this out.
  • 0 Likes

cammiso94

cammiso94

Developer in progress.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:08 PM #56

wow. This is Super duper uber alpha.
  • 0 Likes
Follow me on twitter!

CaptinDuckPants

CaptinDuckPants

Android Beginner

• 14 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:01 PM #57

READ ME NOW!!
There has been a confirmed issue after flashing this test build and a few others where the file system is corrupt after testing.. I personally myself found this out the hard way myself.. After flashing it and nandroiding back to your daily driver downloading stuff from web browsers, goomanager, rom manager the download would fail. Also trying to rename a backup or file from astro file manager or any other similar application it would fail to rename the file. Also it would fail to mount as MTP or PTP and copy a file to the storage.. ADB pushing to /data/media/whateverdirectory/ however would work.. I ended up saying "F" it and wiped all and restored back to factory state using the files form the wiki here at rootzwiki via fastboot.. This included the bootloader, radios, and system image... This method returns you back to factory stock 4.0.2... I ended up using Birdmans oem unlock and root method to start over... If you have tested this and didn't have a backup of your storage like I didn't have then you may be out of luck... If you do have a backup and want to test this out while it is being worked on then MAKE SURE you have a backup and be PREPARED to unroot and full factory restore and re-root. This has been a confirmed issue on a clean install NOT through boot manager.. If anyone is experiencing issues I fully support my work and if you need help with anything at all DO NOT hesitate to contact me and I will get you all sorted out and back up and running again smoothly... Thanks again, and I hope this info sheds some light on possible issues!!

Haha yeah this happened to me, i also reverted back to complete stock. I was wondering what the heck happened to my phone so thanks for the explanation!
  • 0 Likes

kevin11189

kevin11189

Average Android

• 8 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:07 PM #58

I was wondering, as I'm not really understanding the whole corrupt file system reasoning, if I booted the rom via boot manager, do I still run the risk of corrupting the actual phones file system?
  • 0 Likes

Robstunner

Robstunner

Android Lover

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:05 AM #59

Haha yeah this happened to me, i also reverted back to complete stock. I was wondering what the heck happened to my phone so thanks for the explanation!

ditto. Only fix for me was stock odin

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

sloppyjallopy82

sloppyjallopy82

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:07 AM #60

My camera is broke after flashing this. It will no longer take pictures. Now that I think of it none of the previous pictures that have been taken show up in my gallery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

Edited by sloppyjallopy82, 27 April 2012 - 05:27 AM.

• 0 Likes