- - - - -

Temple Run Backup

• Please log in to reply

OP thecaptain0220

thecaptain0220

Supporting Member

• 98 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:38 PM #1

Has anyone been able to backup their save data for temple run? I have tried doing it with MyBackup Pro but have had no success. Its weird because if you clear data from the applications menu your game data stays, but if you uninstall and re install it resets.
  • 0 Likes

WhataSpaz

WhataSpaz

Why Not Zoidberg?

• 1,490 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:46 PM #2

To keep any data from my games, right before I flash a new rom I have to delete my entire Titanium Backup folder and do a backup of everything right before. To be honest, it only takes like 5 minutes but Handcent is the only app that won't save my texts.
  • 0 Likes
Posted Image
CURRENT PHONE: SGS III - SOME AOSP ROM - iX
SIGNATURE BY CLOUD NINE

danielskaggs77

danielskaggs77

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:00 PM #3

I just restored mine from my clockworkmod backup using "appextractor" from from the market. Flashed to the new AOKP black ice 31.31 rom from liquidsmooth 1.25 with out a problem. It will restore all the same stuff as "my backup pro" does + it's faster & you only have one backup of all your apps & data instead of two.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

Detonation

Detonation

Average Android

• 486 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:27 AM #4

No problems here using Titanium Backup Pro.
  • 0 Likes

mike dee

mike dee

Average Android

• 115 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:32 PM #5

No problems here using Titanium Backup Pro.

+1
  • 0 Likes

OP thecaptain0220

thecaptain0220

Supporting Member

• 98 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:49 PM #6

Im an idiot I guess, I have no idea what was happening. Seems like titanium is doing it now.

Edited by thecaptain0220, 16 April 2012 - 03:58 PM.

• 0 Likes

dehelflix

dehelflix

• 43 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:53 PM #7

To keep any data from my games, right before I flash a new rom I have to delete my entire Titanium Backup folder and do a backup of everything right before. To be honest, it only takes like 5 minutes but Handcent is the only app that won't save my texts.

Texts arent saved in Handcent they are saved in the phone dialer app, there should be a titaniun backup option for [SMS,MMS,APN]Phone.... with the dialer icon. if you backup that it will save/restore your texts and mms's.
  • 0 Likes

Mikey22

Mikey22

• 90 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:12 PM #8

So I've flashed liquid 1.3 after a clean wipe and now I'm having trouble restoring temple run. I restored through titanium backup but now the game crashes at the load screen. I tried downloading the game from the market which worked but then I tried restoring app data through tibu and the game crashes at load screen again. I reboot and the game crashes before it opens now. I tried restoring through appextractor and I get the same results. Anyone have any advice? Or could it be rom related?

• 0 Likes

Syndicate0017

Syndicate0017

Android Lover

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:22 AM #9

So I've flashed liquid 1.3 after a clean wipe and now I'm having trouble restoring temple run. I restored through titanium backup but now the game crashes at the load screen. I tried downloading the game from the market which worked but then I tried restoring app data through tibu and the game crashes at load screen again. I reboot and the game crashes before it opens now. I tried restoring through appextractor and I get the same results. Anyone have any advice? Or could it be rom related?

I know this won't make any sense, but wipe the app data through titanium. My game started and I had to redo the tutorial but all my coins and objectives were saved.

• 0 Likes

Mikey22

Mikey22

• 90 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:52 AM #10

I know this won't make any sense, but wipe the app data through titanium. My game started and I had to redo the tutorial but all my coins and objectives were saved.

It doesn't make any sense... But it works! Haha thanks for the tip!
  • 0 Likes