- - - - -

stable ics rom on incredible 2?

• Please log in to reply

OP AOKPxFR3AK

AOKPxFR3AK

Android Lover

• 106 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:59 PM #1

Hey I have an incredible 2 and there aren't many stable ice roms for it. I've tried AOKP, CYANOGENMOD 9, and codename android. But they both don't seem stable enough can someone help me out. Thanks!
  • 0 Likes
Incredible 2 - AOKP ROM

Liarsenic

Liarsenic

Android Beginner

• 689 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:33 PM #2

They probably wont be completely stable until we have an official kernel to work with. All of the devs are making good progress with what we have though.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

ignitionnight

ignitionnight

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:57 AM #3

My wife has the INC2 as well and when I put AOKP on there she loved the look, but she is starting to get sick of the bugs.

What is the most stable rom for the inc2? I have heard a lot about Virtuous but never tried it myself.
  • 0 Likes

jellybellys

jellybellys

Android Guru

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:14 PM #4

My wife has the INC2 as well and when I put AOKP on there she loved the look, but she is starting to get sick of the bugs.

What is the most stable rom for the inc2? I have heard a lot about Virtuous but never tried it myself.

Most stable ICS rom is aero's CM9 with the camcorder fix, in my opinion. No other bugs other than panoramic, which wasn't in GB anyway.
  • 0 Likes

dirkdigles

dirkdigles

Android Beginner

• 31 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:20 PM #5

I personally like Bracketslash's the best so far. http://rootzwiki.com...g-ffccamcorder/

Smoothest for me, great battery life, autobrightness works 100%, MMS is fine, camera is fine. Pretty much everything but the rotating softkeys. I use it with Aero's v9 kernel.
  • 0 Likes

kubes069

kubes069

• 16 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:25 PM #6

Do games like Temple Run work properly? I hear mixed results.
  • 0 Likes
I love what the developers do!!!

aeroevan

aeroevan

Android Apprentice

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:55 PM #7

Do games like Temple Run work properly? I hear mixed results.

I think I may have found a fix for the multitouch issue. I'll test tonight and probably upload a new build tomorrow if it works.
  • 1 Likes

danxcook

danxcook

Average Android

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:07 AM #8

The most stable ROM I have seen is Virtuous Unity. I am currently using it and everything works. Should be very wife-friendly.
  • 1 Likes

lutheranpriest

lutheranpriest

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:49 PM #9

So far, the most stable ICS builds have been Aeroevan's and Bracketslash. I've had 1 random freeze on Aeroevan's, so I might move back to Bracketslash to see if it fares any better.

Virtuous Unity is very stable, but it is a GB rom. There currently isn't any Virtuous rom that's ICS based.
  • 0 Likes

lutheranpriest

lutheranpriest

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:50 PM #10

On second thought, I just realized that Evan has a new build in which multi-touch should be working. Maybe now Angry Birds will work right for me.
  • 0 Likes