Difficulty:: Easy

Mod Base:: CyanogenMod

Mod Status:: Nightly

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Unlocked GSM

Requires Root:: Yes

Android Version:: 4.0.4 (ICS)

Source::
This build of CM9 will only keep up with what is actually merged into the code for CM9. Primarily this was made because of how infrequent the building goes with the official nightlies, but now i continue on regardless of anything...

as per usual:
Code:
I am not responsible if you brick your phone, for any bugs in the rom,<br />
or if your cat decides to eat your phone because its now full of awesome.
This build is very much identical with the official build, u can switch from official and my build without any fear of having to wipe your phone.. the only difference is that i have the build script change the cyanogenmod version to more reflect like a nightly

I'll start build in the evenings, probably take a little bit depending on how much is new and the real wait is me actually uploading it.. (I have terrible upload speeds!)

Known Issues:
None

Instructions:
Download rom
Go to recovery
Wipe rom if coming from another rom, u dont have to wipe if ur coming from official nightly
Flash rom
Flash gapps, this u dont have to do every time just when u first come to the rom (the rom backs up gapps)
Boot into rom
???
Profit!

the torrent file only contains the rom, it uses a webseed, code.google.com. u can use this if u ever have to pause to download or such.. u dont have to seed, i dont mind.. but others might like u to

Current and older builds can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/team-keyblade/downloads/list

Latest GAPPS: http://goo-inside.me/gapps/latest/9

To all people saying thanks: Your welcome!!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
#15 ·
it is merged, but our device does not have the ability to do so.. if u read more about it u will see it says that this is not active if it is not supported.. u would first have to modify the partition table in such a way, that the fuse system doesnt work.. which i think is not a good idea..

#18 ·
I wonder why google went with a microsoft protocol. mtp can't be the only protocol that allows a unified storage. Apple is probabely using their own protocol, why can't google? anything that comes from microsoft is a disaster imo.

#34 ·
Changelog:
4/18/12
Support inline kernel building submitted by me =]
the kernel is finally made by me.. theres not differences, i just feel accomplished xD

now to talk about the elephant in the room.. cyanogenmod's new build servers.. i will continue to build, as ive said numerous times.. i will only stop if nobody grabs any of the downloads for like a week or something.. today is the last day for me to notify that there is a new build, from now on i will notify if there isnt a build done today..
*official nightly released today*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.