Rate this Topic

3 votes

removed

• This topic is locked

OP zathus

zathus

Android Master

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:06 PM #1

Thread locked. killing this theme. thanks to everyone that enjoyed it while it lasted.

Edited by zathus, 25 July 2012 - 01:04 AM.

• 13 Likes

phooky

phooky

Android Apprentice

• 124 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:21 PM #2

i miss red platinum :(
  • 1 Likes

kbucksot

kbucksot

Android Enthusiast / File Host

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:00 AM #3

Thank you sir flashing now.
  • 0 Likes
Device Droid Razr Maxx HD Motorola

HarleyChick

HarleyChick

Android Beginner

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:08 AM #4

Hi I installed this theme, but my wallpaper reverted back to the one that I had previously loaded. Can you tell me how to get the red & white wallpaper that is shown in the screenshots? Thanks!
  • 0 Likes

OP zathus

zathus

Android Master

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:06 PM #5

Hi I installed this theme, but my wallpaper reverted back to the one that I had previously loaded. Can you tell me how to get the red & white wallpaper that is shown in the screenshots? Thanks!

this one?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

Attached Thumbnails

• uploadfromtaptalk1334095184261.jpg

• 1 Likes

HarleyChick

HarleyChick

Android Beginner

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:16 AM #6

this one?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

Thanks! Maybe I got a bad download or something, but my lockscreen doesn't look anything like the one you have in your picture. The clock isn't the same, the date isn't the same. I do get the dialer and the keyboard. Do you use a different launcher?
  • 0 Likes

poly2012

poly2012

• 45 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:08 PM #7

Hi i downloaded the theme for the toro build 30 and everything is amazing, except for when I get a call. The lockscreen is blown up out of proportion and the answer/decline options are well under the bottow edge of the phone. Basically if the phone is unlocked i cant answer it. Any input or fix for it will be appreciated!
  • 1 Likes

ROUNDWIRE

ROUNDWIRE

flashaholic

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:02 PM #8

Hi i downloaded the theme for the toro build 30 and everything is amazing, except for when I get a call. The lockscreen is blown up out of proportion and the answer/decline options are well under the bottow edge of the phone. Basically if the phone is unlocked i cant answer it. Any input or fix for it will be appreciated!

i got the same with B30 and B31. Also, a few apps were rendered useless due to the text being the same color as background, goo-inside is one example as well as faster gps. its a shame really, these are deal breakers for me and this theme made it REALLY hard to revert to stock. So hard in fact i often check back here to see if fixed. this is the first theme i like all around. i do appreciate the efforts!

Edited by ROUNDWIRE, 11 April 2012 - 01:04 PM.

• 0 Likes
galaxy s3 AOKP 7-07 nightly

jguerra213

jguerra213

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:18 PM #9

Im guessing this theme wont work on the HTC Sensation right? Is there any good themes out there for the sensation?
  • 0 Likes

ROUNDWIRE

ROUNDWIRE

flashaholic

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:45 PM #10

Im guessing this theme wont work on the HTC Sensation right? Is there any good themes out there for the sensation?

have you tried here?

http://rootzwiki.com...tion-4g-themes/
  • 0 Likes
galaxy s3 AOKP 7-07 nightly