- - - - -

[Request Thread] Post requests here~!

• Please log in to reply

lewisl9029

lewisl9029

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:47 AM #311

It would be great if we could have multiple calendar items displayed separately on the lock screen. There is more than enough vertical space available on most phones and with the current rotating option, it's difficult to tell which event is up next. Also, when the calendar item string is too long, instead of cutting it off with an ellipsis, making it float back and forth horizontally would be ideal.

Another thing I've noticed is when choosing the text-only version of the weather panel, currently it omits the wind speed information. I would like to see wind speed displayed too.

Edited by lewisl9029, 29 June 2012 - 11:49 AM.

• 0 Likes

rayhands94

rayhands94

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:52 PM #312

Option to automatically hide navbar while keyboard etc is open. Give you more room for text editing and it looks super nice.
  • 4 Likes

Impheatus

Impheatus

Average Android

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:11 PM #313

Option to hide alarm time in lockscreen.
  • 1 Likes

PhilD

PhilD

just some dude

• 413 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:46 PM #314

Toggle for enabling/disabling the security lock.

i use a PIN lock on my Galaxy Nexus but i like to temporarily disable it when i'm home. currently i use Widgetsoid to do this, but a toggle in the notification bar would be awesome!
  • 0 Likes

MetalPhoenix79

MetalPhoenix79

• 10 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:00 PM #315

Since themers can't color the lock on the lockscreen give us the ability to change the locker color from white.
  • 0 Likes

derPianist

derPianist

• 42 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:55 PM #316

It would be great if we could have multiple calendar items displayed separately on the lock screen. There is more than enough vertical space available on most phones and with the current rotating option, it's difficult to tell which event is up next. Also, when the calendar item string is too long, instead of cutting it off with an ellipsis, making it float back and forth horizontally would be ideal.

Another thing I've noticed is when choosing the text-only version of the weather panel, currently it omits the wind speed information. I would like to see wind speed displayed too.

+2

via Google Galaxy Nexus
  • 0 Likes

acav1986

acav1986

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:40 PM #317

Any chance of adding the ability to repeat ringtones? When using shorter ringtones - like digital ring - it rings once and then only vibrates.

Thanks
  • 0 Likes

monster4

monster4

• 84 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:45 PM #318

Integrate AOKP with Tasker.

The most obvious example for me is controlling the navbar through Tasker tasks, i.e.:
-when you start up a 3d game, remove the nav bar completely
-when reading a book, make it 24dp so you can see more text
-while driving make it big again so you can easily use buttons
  • 0 Likes

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Just an older, more bitter version of Roman

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:53 PM #319

Integrate AOKP with Tasker.

The most obvious example for me is controlling the navbar through Tasker tasks, i.e.:
-when you start up a 3d game, remove the nav bar completely
-when reading a book, make it 24dp so you can see more text
-while driving make it big again so you can easily use buttons

Hiding the NavBar was made into a Shortcut a long time ago so you could do exactly that.
  • 1 Likes
Trolls are not Winners. But some Winners are indeed trolls.

psycho_maniac

psycho_maniac

Omg Lazerz!!!!!1

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:51 PM #320

Hiding the NavBar was made into a Shortcut a long time ago so you could do exactly that.

Where does it show how to do this? cuz, man that would be awesome!
  • 0 Likes
| Carrier: Vzw | Phone: Galaxy Nexus |
| Rom: CM10.1 | Kernel: LeanKernel |
| Social Networks: Twitter, Google+ |