[Request Thread] Post requests here~!

• Please log in to reply

VerticalCobra

VerticalCobra

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:11 PM #221

[REQUEST]

It would be great if notification toggles in AOKP were similar to CM7/CM9. Specifically, a sleep toggle and a single toggle for sound (toggles between silent > vibrate > normal + vibrate) would be appreciated.

SGSII with AOKP build 37
  • 0 Likes

gladden237

gladden237

• 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:11 PM #222

ATTENTION GRABBER: you need to think of it in terms of what everyone will use.

1.Rom backup
2. custom led settings (for mail/calls/text)
3. Scroll-able navbar

People want these, and everyone would use them. right?
  • 0 Likes

byrong

byrong

Professor Professorson

• 214 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:23 AM #223

Light flow is buggy it only works 70% of the time Sent from my Gnex {GSM}

So true and a bat hog

That's interesting: I've never had any bug issues with Light Flow. Maybe I'm just lucky? Or maybe I don't use the features that are buggy?

As for the claim of it being a battery hog, that's far more of a shock to me. I've never seen it appear anywhere near my top battery-draining-apps. Here's a recent screenshot from Badass Battery Monitor, with Light Flow showing ~0.0% battery drain.

lightflow.png

Was there a setting you were using in particular that was responsible for your battery drain?
  • 0 Likes

"Ideas are tested by experiment. That is the core of science. Everything else is bookkeeping."

suprexus

suprexus

Average Android

• 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:21 AM #224

I personally don't think I'd want this. If it is implemented I'd want a pop up asking if I want it sent to the group or the individual. I hate it when I get a mass text and then begin getting replys from IPhone users I don't know.... ANNOYING!!!!

If you get a message from someone else, It will show up inside the group thread. I don't think that's too bad. What happends now is that you get a seperate message from everyone - Somtimes you don't get the original message and only the replies and that's more annoying. At least if it falls under the same group thread, you'll know what they're talking about.
  • 0 Likes

abqnm

abqnm

Carbon-Based Robotic Tech Machine

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:41 PM #225

So I have been annoyed by this for ages and feel it should be in the stock rom from google but alas it is still not there. I imagine this should be a super simple one...

Ever viewing an app in Play or something with a share button but don't actually want to share it but instead just copy the link? I have and I am sure others have as well. Say I wanted to paste a Play store link into this text body. I have to go to the store and hit share and the choose something like gmail and then copy the text and then paste it where I want. I found an app (from 2010 in fact) that adds a Clipboard option to the share menu and since installing a few days ago I have used it probably 25 times.

So... My request is to have a copy to clipboard option natively in the share menu.

Screenshot of how it appears with the app:
Posted Image

Play store link to the app I am referencing: https://play.google....anhil.clipboard

Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.
  • 1 Likes

If you want to be sure I see your reply, please actually use the QUOTE button as I may not always be subscribed to the thread.

HTC One GPE & Verizon Galaxy S3 (Left Verizon, so it is just a media device now)

Too many old Androids to list...

-Android user/abuser since December 2009-

mcadam

mcadam

• 15 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:24 PM #226

Not sure if it was mentioned before, but I'd LOVE a brightness toggle. Just min/max, or customizable to any number of brightness steps. I find tapping a toggle much easier than sliding the bar.
  • 0 Likes

Jbryan84

Jbryan84

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:38 AM #227

I should have posted here instead of creating a new thread. I would love a 5 or 6 bar signal mod. Feel free to close my other thread, thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

infifi

infifi

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:11 AM #228

1. An option to only show only contacs with number (Like on MIUI). i dont like having 500 gmail contacts showing. i really like the people app but i need to use an external contacts app because of this :(

2. Lockscreen toggle (like on CM9).

3. Battery icon with text - while charging the text hides the charging icon.. moving the text a bit further would be nice :)

4. An option to add the date to the status bar would also be nice.

5. vibrate feedback when pressing on a toggle.

6. long press home action - requiress a really long press (about 3-4 seconds).. maybe an option for changing the time for long press ?

Thats it for now :)
  • 0 Likes

abqnm

abqnm

Carbon-Based Robotic Tech Machine

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:24 AM #229

6. long press home action - requiress a really long press (about 3-4 seconds).. maybe an option for changing the time for long press ?

In settings > accessibility you can change the long press duration. It applies to the long press action for the whole os but it also applies to the nav bar.

Sent from my brain using human to phone transport technology.
  • 0 Likes

If you want to be sure I see your reply, please actually use the QUOTE button as I may not always be subscribed to the thread.

HTC One GPE & Verizon Galaxy S3 (Left Verizon, so it is just a media device now)

Too many old Androids to list...

-Android user/abuser since December 2009-

infifi

infifi

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:49 AM #230

In settings > accessibility you can change the long press duration

you mean the "Touch & hold delay" ? if that's it, it is allready on short..
  • 0 Likes