The Motofail Exploit is proven to work.
This is a beta test of CASUAL. CASUAL is an easy way to deploy ADB scripts on Linux, Windows and Mac in a single package.
Downloads and Instructions
You will need:
- CASUAL Motofail Package: http://www.mediafire...8mmj8fd528pj0jd
- The latest version of Java: http://www.java.com/...etect=jre&try=1
Operating CASUAL Motofail/RootICSRAZR
- Run with right-click-open or from a prompt: java -jar path o\Motofail-CASUAL-PublicBeta1.jar
- Put your device into Development/Debug mode
- Select "Root with RootICSRAZR" for ICS or select "root with Motofail" for Gingerbread.
- Click the "do it!" button
This package also includes an option that allows you to type any single word (no spaces) from your computer onto your Android device. If you are already rooted, please test this.
Please leave DETAILED feedback. I would like the CASUAL log to solve problems. Click About>Show Log>Copy to Clipboard and paste it into here. But don't forget to use CODE tags.. EG. [noparse]
My Pasted Log[/noparse]
At this point in the development cycle of this application, anything you consider an issue will be considered an issue and a will be resolved if you provide some sort of valuable feedback.
Any responses like this are not valuable.
It don't work
Here is the type of valuable responses I am looking for.
I think the xxx should be wider
I have a problem when running Motofail on XXX platform... It keeps XXX when I XXX. Here is the loglog
Please provide valuable feedback.
Edited by AdamOutler, 08 April 2012 - 08:11 PM.