4 votes

SfK Almost Sense 4.0 (5-2-12)

• Please log in to reply

ThunderRootedDragon

ThunderRootedDragon

Android Apprentice

• 259 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:30 AM #341

Is video recording a known issue with sense 3.5 version? I tried recording last night and as soon as I hit the red record button I get kicked out to the home screen. Cleared data for camera app but no help

Sent from my almostsense4 bolt

What kernel are you running? Not sure this will help, but I had similar issues on this ROM and other sense ROMS and I downloaded imo's 184Mhz for "older android versions" and the camcorder worked perfectly after that.

Edited by ThunderRootedDragon, 19 April 2012 - 07:33 AM.

• 0 Likes

theblackvirus

theblackvirus

• 53 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:36 AM #342

What kernel are you running? Not sure this will help, but I had similar issues on this ROM and other sense ROMS and I downloaded imo's 184Mhz for "older android versions" and the camcorder worked perfectly after that.

I was thinking it could be kernel related. Flashed imos latest which I think is 6.1 Will try a diff one or maybe just flash sense 2.1 version that's in second post

• 0 Likes

ThunderRootedDragon

ThunderRootedDragon

Android Apprentice

• 259 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:47 AM #343

I was thinking it could be kernel related. Flashed imos latest which I think is 6.1 Will try a diff one or maybe just flash sense 2.1 version that's in second post

Yea, I did the same -- really accustomed to imo's stuff, just works really nice...But his latest does break the camcorder. It says it somewhere in his oringinal post. Use 5.2.0 for the older version of android. I think the stock kernel is a little nicer on batt though, but def not as smooth.
  • 0 Likes

theblackvirus

theblackvirus

• 53 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:25 AM #344

Yea, I did the same -- really accustomed to imo's stuff, just works really nice...But his latest does break the camcorder. It says it somewhere in his oringinal post. Use 5.2.0 for the older version of android. I think the stock kernel is a little nicer on batt though, but def not as smooth.

Just flashed 5.2 and video recording works again. Didn't realize 6.1 is only for roms based off the mr4 leak. Thanks for the help. Here is thread for imos kernels for whoever needs it, http://rootzwiki.com...-520-610-21912/

• 0 Likes

theblackvirus

theblackvirus

• 53 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:59 AM #345

I have a 605.19 ROM on twitter..please try flashing it. I wanna see what works so I can start to theme..

What's your twitter name? Can't find you by searching for NickxxSfk

• 0 Likes

tazman19

tazman19

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:08 AM #346

What's your twitter name? Can't find you by searching for NickxxSfk

Posted Image

Sent from my BAMF TBolt on Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

losthyway

losthyway

• 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:16 AM #347

on his test, bluetooth and hotspot work. but it's stock yet. and with new radios it works well. people still looking for his twitter? when a link is under his avatar?
  • 0 Likes

Capt_ty

Capt_ty

Android Beginner

• 28 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:09 AM #348

will try that... bluetooth did work on soab, as I used to use soab.

you have the same issue that I have. I flashed like 4 times bluetooth shows connected but no sound via bluetooth everything else worked fine. Perhaps I will try a different kernel as well. I love the rom but gotta have bluetooth

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

atamagaokashii

atamagaokashii

Android Apprentice

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:34 PM #349

people still looking for his twitter? when a link is under his avatar?

Did you account for people on mobile? The app doesn't have that info readily available without leaving the topic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

theblackvirus

theblackvirus

• 53 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:18 AM #350

Did you account for people on mobile? The app doesn't have that info readily available without leaving the topic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki

Exactly. tapatalk doesn't display that kind of info therefore I asked and tazman helped. Thank you tazman

Sent from my ikream bolt
  • 0 Likes