* * * * -
47 votes

[ROM] Official CyanogenMod 9 Nightly Build Discussion

• Please log in to reply

cwells5862

cwells5862

Average Android

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:35 PM #8011

I use the 9-20130929 nightly build no issues so far. I used the one you mentioned for almost a year and yes the camera does for me and my son used Skype as well. Hope this helps
  • 0 Likes

litxlit

litxlit

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:01 PM #8012

Hi - Hope this is the right place for this question, I'm new to the forum. I put too many apps in my SD memory and it became unavailable to Android. The fixes I read elsewhere didn't restore it, so I restored it with a CWM B/U from my other Touchpad. This worked fine. I next tried to install the SD start-up check software, but on start-up realized that I had instead done a dirty install of CM 9 over CM 7. I cleared the cache, but did not know what else to do. Its working fine. Is there anything I can do to make it as robust as possible for a week or two, until I have time to do a clean install?

Thanks, Mark
  • 0 Likes

nevertells

nevertells

Android Guru

• 4,718 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:19 PM #8013

Hi - Hope this is the right place for this question, I'm new to the forum. I put too many apps in my SD memory and it became unavailable to Android. The fixes I read elsewhere didn't restore it, so I restored it with a CWM B/U from my other Touchpad. This worked fine. I next tried to install the SD start-up check software, but on start-up realized that I had instead done a dirty install of CM 9 over CM 7. I cleared the cache, but did not know what else to do. Its working fine. Is there anything I can do to make it as robust as possible for a week or two, until I have time to do a clean install?

Thanks, Mark

If it is working fine, leave it alone.  One thing you can do is go back to CWM and clear cache and Dalvic cache and reboot.  Probably no harm done with the dirty install.  What SD card startup software are you talking about?  Stop moving apps to your SD card.  There is a patch you can flash to increase internal memory so you don't have to move apps.

• 0 Likes