1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

2 votes

[37 Devices!][Themed AOKP] ░⋮ AOKPCB R2 (+ Nightlies) ROM ⋮░ Circuit Board Theme - Built from Source!

aokp pcb theme
  • Please log in to reply

ThunderRootedDragon

ThunderRootedDragon

Android Apprentice

• 259 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:08 PM #211

Hmm, I was going to comment on this too...I have the prime and have the same bars -- figured it was the theme though and was going to point it out as a minor error....very very nice other wise.

*one other critique...the nav bar buttons are too close and when they disappear, while in an app, the width is different than the layout when the buttons appear, causing you to press the wrong button (hope that makes sense) -- Trying to push home and keep pushing back.

Nice clean update. Sharp.!

Thinking and hoping for the best possible outcome for your personal situation with your father. Happy Father's Day for all the fathers here posting, working, and sharing for the Rootz/Android community. Thank you!

Edited by ThunderRootedDragon, 17 June 2012 - 05:14 PM.

• 0 Likes

kCelsius

kCelsius

• 20 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:15 PM #212

Any chance on a port to the hercules?
  • 0 Likes

remicks

remicks

The Lost Junglist

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:45 PM #213

Any chance on a port to the hercules?

Yes, not a port though, a full source build soon.

Sent from AOKPCB & Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
  • 1 Likes
Posted Image

OP scar45

scar45

Genuine Human Bean

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:36 PM #214

Hey all, I know things have been slow lately, but Broccoli is cooking up and we should be resuming nightlies as soon as possible. In the meantime, for our next release, you can expect updated PCB Blue elements, and the following 5 new devices (i9300 Galaxy S3 coming soon!):

• Samsung Galaxy Note (n7000)
  • Samsung Galaxy S Mesmerize (mesmerizemtd)
  • Samsung Galaxy S Showcase (showcasemtd)
  • Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGH-T989) (hercules)
  • Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGH-I727) (skyrocket)

Thanks for your patience during these less than ideal times, but rest assured we'll always be taking care of our work to do with this project. Stay tuned for more!
  • 0 Likes
Posted Image

zvogt

zvogt

AOKPCB Fan

• 275 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:25 PM #215

Can't wait. Broccoli builds are the best.
  • 2 Likes

PonsAsinorem

PonsAsinorem

The Incredible Kangaroo

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:19 PM #216

Just wondering what AOKP dropping support for the Inc means for AOKPCB? Are yall dropping support, too, or not since AOKP still has their github up?
  • 0 Likes

remicks

remicks

The Lost Junglist

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:59 AM #217

Just wondering what AOKP dropping support for the Inc means for AOKPCB? Are yall dropping support, too, or not since AOKP still has their github up?

Unsure at the moment, if we can get a inc maintainer I will happily fork and use the aokp inc repo for aokpcb.

Sent from AOKPCB & Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes
Posted Image

zvogt

zvogt

AOKPCB Fan

• 275 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:57 AM #218

So, going forward, is AOKPBC going to be a thing? Or... is it is going to morph into FNVPCB? Or will all of the PCBness come strictly in Theme Chooser form? I know which option I'm hoping for, but ultimately I'd still be happy with any of those choices. (Also, anyone reading this post, go give scar and remicks some $ ;-) )
  • 0 Likes

remicks

remicks

The Lost Junglist

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:36 PM #219

So, going forward, is AOKPBC going to be a thing? Or... is it is going to morph into FNVPCB? Or will all of the PCBness come strictly in Theme Chooser form? I know which option I'm hoping for, but ultimately I'd still be happy with any of those choices. (Also, anyone reading this post, go give scar and remicks some $ ;-) )

We will most likely release a final R3 ICS release as soon as we can, the problem is something got messed up bad and I have to redo all the modifications from scratch. FNV is separate but we may do a PCB version down the road just for the lulz, and AOKPCB-JB is possible as well if time and resources permit. Right now my main focus is work and FNV, but I haven't forgotten AOKPCB just yet ;)

Sent from FNV & Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes
Posted Image

PonsAsinorem

PonsAsinorem

The Incredible Kangaroo

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:30 PM #220

This ROM was previously hosted on goo.im, but was lost during the upgrade. Here's a backup I have for the inc:

aokpcb_inc_r2-official.zip - 118.55 MB
  • 0 Likes