Rate this Topic

31 votes

[ROM][IMM76I] ICZen 1.8.5 - Fistful of Zen - 7-12-12 [Deficient Development]

• Please log in to reply

ndwgs

ndwgs

I'm a HUSTLER, baby....HO!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:53 AM #2971

Hey now! I know my question is not related to this ROM, but I also know that someone here may be able to help! I woke up today, and my phone's time did not adjust for DST. The settings are to automatically use network-provided time as well as network-provided time zone. Now, I know that I can uncheck these boxes and set the time manually, but I'm trying to figure out why this is not happening automatically. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind! Apparently these "high-tech" desk clocks in my hotel somehow changed automatically, so I was all types of confused!

Normally.. it should change (on the phone). But if it doesn't, what I do is reset my Vibes, or do a wipe Cache and after it reboots, it does the automagical adjustment on the phone. But I haven't had any force to reset events since last year's DST after i did it once. I don't know. It has to be the network. It couldn't be the Vibrant or any phone, supposedly.
  • 3 Likes

Stop on by and say "HELLO" to the LOUNGE - Zen Crew

ZFFZ

ndwgs

ndwgs

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:26 AM #2972

Noobs can you make us sum really badd ass avatars like last season.. Por Favor! G+ me or dougfresh69@gmail.com

yEaH! I’d like that too Noobster!

Heya DF, may I add you to my gtalk? Here’s mine ndwgs512@gmail.com

I'm sorta scared for the first release cuz it might be buggy, but with Le Goog, they'll release an update in mere weeks to squash issues. It's True Google Experience.

TGE may it seems, but don’t we have TeamKangerang for that? I just went to their official site, and got the S3 AOKP Jelly Bean Milestone 1. It’s based on the 4.1.2, and wow. Boot time is amazing.

That’s as close as to TGE AOSP experience I’d get.

Or maybe I’m just bitter with LG products I had before, and I say “Never Again” kinda thing?

I blew my top on SB thread ! Prb and I tried to help the "greatness" and he had his failed way of doing things. If a Mod wants to banish me let it be Oka1!!!! Or PRBassplayer

LOLOL

Oka1 love

Edited by ndwgs, 05 November 2012 - 09:23 AM.

• 2 Likes

ZFFZ

ndwgs

ndwgs

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:29 AM #2973

HOLY JELLY BEAN FOUR POINT ONE POINT TWO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd spell the whole thing out....

BECAUSE THAT SHIZ IS FRACKEN FAST!

that is all.............

I'm Nathan and I approve this effin msg, biznitches!
  • 2 Likes

ZFFZ

dougfresh

dougfresh

Tahn...Tahn..Tahn..Ni..Na..Na..Na..Na..

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:16 AM #2974

Nate are you ok bro lol! You magically quoted posts from the Lounge on Zenwich hehe
  • 3 Likes

ndwgs

ndwgs

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:25 AM #2975

LMAO!

Opps...

:huh:
  • 2 Likes

ZFFZ

kurplop

kurplop

Android Beginner

• 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:32 PM #2976

Been running this since release, for whatever reason it just started rebooting and seems to have lost IMEI. Anybody have this happen?
Edit= never mind, bad SIM.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using RootzWiki

Edited by kurplop, 07 January 2013 - 08:28 PM.

• 0 Likes

dougfresh

dougfresh

Tahn...Tahn..Tahn..Ni..Na..Na..Na..Na..

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:06 AM #2977

DD style, anybody hit up Mr. Pyscho. He's been missing, Bricks hit him up. I lurked, and MP is M.I.A. for months since October and XDA further
  • 1 Likes

OP Br1cK'd

Br1cK'd

like a tree down by the water baby i shall not move....

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:33 AM #2978

Yeah buddy, I miss me some MP. I know he got busy with life, and he had to step away for a bit. I almost emailed him the other day just to say hi and see how our brother is doing. Yeah I'll reach out to him here soon.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach that same man to use Google Search, and he can answer his own questions for the rest of his life.

• 4 Likes

ZFFZ

sugartibbs

sugartibbs

Roll the bones, I have a habit to support

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:02 PM #2979

Like a Yearbook now

I want my avatar back

We had us some times..

Haiku

• 1 Likes
"He ain't heavy, He's my brother"