Tahn...Tahn..Tahn..Ni..Na..Na..Na..Na..

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:37 PM #1681

B, you're the man bro! I hope you had a magnificent time! How was the PP! Lol
  • 0 Likes

mr_psycho

mr_psycho

"Retired" Developer

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:27 PM #1682

Hi all. I'm back from KC. Great trip, great food, and I made it out alive, lol.

I've thrown together zips for a friend's HTC Evo 4g which worked, but that's it. If I had a different phone I would work on it and try to contribute further to the community. Seriously though, nothing short of the Galaxy Nexus has made me even think about leaving the Vibrant, I do like this phone a lot, and I'm partial to Samsung as a manufacturer.

Sent from my ICZen Experience

+1 on Gnex

HTC sucks donkey balls for not giving 100% unlocked bootloaders. Liars!

MP

--
Don't Bro me if you don't know me. :P
  • 1 Likes
Daily Driver: TMO SGS3 - Stock/Odex/TW/ICS 4.0.4 UVALI5 + UVALI8 Modem + CWM6 + My Own Custom Kernel (MOCK) Redux
Fine print: v3.0.8 -- 384/1512 MHz -- Noop/Ondemand -- XZ compressed -- 4096K SD read-ahead

blah, blah, blah. something /dev/random. yada, yada, yada.

harbinger66

harbinger66

• 19 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:49 PM #1683

1.7 is fricken awesome!!!!!!! very nice.

just started using MIUI music player with this too. Very sleek and smooth :D

Force closing =/ how'd you manage to get it to work?

Edited by harbinger66, 07 May 2012 - 12:16 AM.

• 0 Likes

wharfwreath

wharfwreath

• 31 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:29 AM #1684

Are u using voodoo sound? If u are in the voodoo app there's an option for the music to dim or mute when u get a message or to play right threw, maybe u have that check , check ur voodoo app and see what u got going on might help ur headphone problem
Sent from my subZero ICZen Vibrant

Thanks for the help, I checked the voodoo settings and it is not checked.
  • 0 Likes

Assault: T.959 Vibrant

Engineer: Bionix

Support: Bali

Recon: KB5

yossi_shar

yossi_shar

Average Android

• 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:33 AM #1685

This is the best rom i used on my vibrant. the only problem i've got is the proximity sensor won't work under low light.
Am i the only one having that problem or it's a known issue?

Edited by yossi_shar, 07 May 2012 - 05:14 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP Br1cK'd

Br1cK'd

like a tree down by the water baby i shall not move....

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:03 AM #1686

B, you're the man bro! I hope you had a magnificent time! How was the PP! Lol

I got two words for you, Oklahoma Joe's. The mecca man. Pulled pork was great! Ribs fallin off the bone. Another notable eatery, Jacks Stax, was a bit more on the pricey side, but the best steak I have ever had in my life! I don't know if I will ever be able to sit down at a local steakhouse again. I've now had the best, can there be any going back? :-D

This is the best rom i used on my vibrant. the only problem i've got is the proximity sensor won't work under low light.
Am i the only one having that problem or it's a known issue?

Not a known issue. My prox sensor works under all lighting conditions. Has anyone else run into this?

• 0 Likes

ZFFZ

yossi_shar

yossi_shar

Average Android

• 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:11 AM #1687

I got two words for you, Oklahoma Joe's. The mecca man. Pulled pork was great! Ribs fallin off the bone. Another notable eatery, Jacks Stax, was a bit more on the pricey side, but the best steak I have ever had in my life! I don't know if I will ever be able to sit down at a local steakhouse again. I've now had the best, can there be any going back? :-D

Not a known issue. My prox sensor works under all lighting conditions. Has anyone else run into this?

As a developer is there a way of copying files from one phone to another to make it work?
If it's possible can u plz share the specific files or make me a special zip?
  • 0 Likes

OP Br1cK'd

Br1cK'd

like a tree down by the water baby i shall not move....

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:50 AM #1688

As a developer is there a way of copying files from one phone to another to make it work?
If it's possible can u plz share the specific files or make me a special zip?

I'm not running anything past 1.7, so we are basically running the same software. My best recommendation to you is to check the md5 of your download, make sure it matches with the OP. If it doesn't match then redownload and reflash the rom.

Also, make sure there is not any dirt or anything over the portion of the screen where the sensor is, which is at the top of the screen, left of the earpiece, about the middle of the space in between the earpiece and the left upper corner. If you hold it just right in good light you can see the light and prox sensors up there.

• 0 Likes

ZFFZ

yossi_shar

yossi_shar

Average Android

• 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:26 AM #1689

I'm not running anything past 1.7, so we are basically running the same software. My best recommendation to you is to check the md5 of your download, make sure it matches with the OP. If it doesn't match then redownload and reflash the rom.

Also, make sure there is not any dirt or anything over the portion of the screen where the sensor is, which is at the top of the screen, left of the earpiece, about the middle of the space in between the earpiece and the left upper corner. If you hold it just right in good light you can see the light and prox sensors up there.

Already tried the cleaning method and every noob guide i could find on all android forums.
The thing is that it's the proximity sensor working great on eclair and froyo and even on ics it used to work, but after i put CM7 (or Lindroid) on it it isn't working.
Probably some file/s permission problem. Which steps do you recomend me to do(lagfix, repartition) considering i am willing to everything to make it work on ics...
BTW huge thanks for your super fast replies !!!!
  • 0 Likes

N00B_IN_N33D

N00B_IN_N33D

"A n00b in need deserves help, indeed!"

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:31 AM #1690

Thought I'd share some Zen wallpapers I put together in Photoshop. They look pretty nice whether it be on your PC Desktop or Vibrant's Super AMOLED screen... There's one for every flavor of ICZen...

Enkyo Red Zen
Posted Image

Dust Brown Zen
Posted Image

Crush Orange Zen
Posted Image

Aokp Blue Zen
Posted Image

Green Zen
Posted Image

...And for the Bacon lovers...

Edited by N00B_IN_N33D, 08 May 2012 - 12:12 PM.

• 11 Likes
MY CONFIGURATION: Phone: Samsung Vibrant T959 | Rom: SuperNexus 2.0 M1 | Kernel: Semaphore | Theme: None
MY GUIDE'S: Guide- Easily Flash MIUI for Vibrant + Themes/Modems/Kernels/ and more! | [REF] The Official RootzWiki Vibrant Bible Thread
IFPosted ImageHAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE CLICKITY-KLAK ON HIS 'LIKE' BUTTON ↗