- - - - -

[theme chooser XHDPI & HDPI]the pYrple rabbYt: dark & sexy pleasures await

• Please log in to reply

aeris

aeris

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:38 PM #21

Hey, I was so excited to see a purple theme that I did not see that it's for Toro only and installed it on Meguro. (Milestone 4 at that time)
It was working fine besides the suddenly new apps (camcorder, pandora (which is blocked in my country)) and the gmail crash (which could be fixed as described)
I am now on build 29 with it's boring blue again.

You have no Idea how I fucking LOVE purple.
Would love to see a meguro port too.
Too bad I am not really tech savvy with this. Installing/flashing is all I can do.
  • 0 Likes

elemental88

elemental88

• 34 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:42 AM #22

Hey i am experience an issue with incoming calls. For me it seems like the picture is too big and the slide to answer section is cut off by the bottom on the screen. Almost to the point where i can't answer the phone. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
  • 0 Likes

alatedseraph

alatedseraph

Android Master

• 959 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:04 AM #23

I havent gotten to flash the new one yet but this happens with bad flashes sometimes try reflashing the theme.
  • 0 Likes

OP rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

rabbYt droYd

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:01 AM #24

i just checked and got the same thing. i'll try to fix it later when i get home.

funny thing is the two apps with issues have no xml edits.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes
if you like what i do, say "please", "thank you", and "excuse me"; and open doors for strangers Posted Image

if you haven't, click me to join dropbox and get extra storage!

elemental88

elemental88

• 34 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:24 AM #25

i just checked and got the same thing. i'll try to fix it later when i get home.

funny thing is the two apps with issues have no xml edits.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

And now b31 is out. Those guys just don't quit but I'm seriously digging this theme. Also in the SMS app due to the black background it is hard to see the cursor when you are typing. I don't know if you can change the color of that but having it white would be a big help. Regardless though solid theme man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

OP rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

rabbYt droYd

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:01 AM #26

thanks, guys, for all the love!

the phone issue has been resolved. just download the update.zip and flash it again. the gmail is now inverted by default so if you flashed the old one and prefer the white one, just remove it with 7zip.

as for AOKP31, my apologies, i won't be porting it over to that anytime soon as i'm testing PE builds. the XMLs i use are on the first page so anybody who has the skill and wants to port it, please feel free to do so! if you don't know anything about XMLs or compiling, use universal theme porter! blue text with the purple glow looks great-- think larry johnson, alonzo mourning, and muggsy boggs :)

as for the cursor, i have no clue where that is. sorry. if anybody knows, lemme know and i'll fix it.

have a good one!
-rf

Edited by rabbitfoot, 09 April 2012 - 10:53 AM.

• 1 Likes
if you like what i do, say "please", "thank you", and "excuse me"; and open doors for strangers Posted Image

Rickymare

Rickymare

Android Beginner

• 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:02 AM #27

thanks, guys, for all the love!

the phone issue has been resolved. just download the update.zip and flash it again. the gmail is now inverted by default so if you flashed the old one and prefer the white one, just remove it with 7zip.

as for AOKP31, my apologies, i won't be porting it over to that anytime soon as i'm testing PE builds. the XMLs i use are on the first page so anybody who has the skill and wants to port it, please feel free to do so! if you don't know anything about XMLs or compiling, use universal theme porter! blue text with the purple glow looks great-- think larry johnson, alonzo mourning, and muggsy boggs :)

as for the cursor, i have no clue where that is. sorry. if anybody knows, lemme know and i'll fix it.

have a good one!
-rf

This is the saddest news ive heard all week :( I must say that this is my favorite theme and i loved it!!
:(
  • 0 Likes

OP rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

rabbYt droYd

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:01 AM #28

This is the saddest news ive heard all week :( I must say that this is my favorite theme and i loved it!!
:(

hey rickymare,

what's sad? that it won't be on 31 or on maguro?

the issue with maguro is i need a tester, since i don't have one. if anybody wants to test, let me know and i'll see what i can do.

as for AOKP31, i don't run it but that's not to say i won't port this over to future AOKP builds :)

thanks,
rf

Edited by rabbitfoot, 10 April 2012 - 08:31 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP rabbitfoot

rabbitfoot

rabbYt droYd

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:57 AM #29

*wails on harp* here's a new mms and gmail. i've changed some of the grey to black and edited a few images.

the update.zip in the OP has been updated with the latest.

enjoy!
-rf
  • 0 Likes

Skilover

Skilover

Android Addict

• 383 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:48 AM #30

Which devices is this theme supported for? It gives the AOKP version, but not the device itself. I'm desperately looking for a quality theme to run on my Tab 10.1, which is AOKP P4. This is a cool theme, love the purple/pure black. Hate the ICS washed out grey.
  • 0 Likes