1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

Theme- Supernova 1.0.4 for Theme Chooser Only! Available in Google PlayStore! now (edited on 5-29-12)

THEME
  • Please log in to reply

UrbanLejendary

UrbanLejendary

Wannabe Dev/Themer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:20 PM #31

Redid the wallpaper app today, I think I like where its headed now. Hit me up if you have additions

uploadfromtaptalk1332994430578.png

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 1 Likes

OP Kevin3328

Kevin3328

Themer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:29 PM #32

This theme is sick! I'm loving it. Great work Kevin!

Posted Image

Tapped from KDog's GNex!

So sick can't wait till this is ready for liquid 1.2.

Thanks guys!! Don't forget to thank urbanlegenary.. he has done a tremendous amount of work on this theme as well!! He has built a custom wallpaper app and it is officially out of beta stages!!! Will have it in next update!!! Its sick and we will have tons of papers to choose from

Liquid port comes tomorrow!!

Edited by Kevin3328, 28 March 2012 - 08:36 PM.

• 1 Likes

Zane_Grey

Zane_Grey

• 52 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:41 PM #33

Can u post a screen so I can see.. I'm porting this and my other theme to liquid right now

Posted Image

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

OP Kevin3328

Kevin3328

Themer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:08 PM #34

Dude that looks like it might be a font pack issue.. nothing we did in the theming or layout process would cause that to happen ... sorry:D. Swag should b on at all times neways lol.. if there is something urban or I can do to rectify that issue we will try

Try the icon toggles.. I themed them all so they look nice in the drop down with the themed indicator

Edited by Kevin3328, 28 March 2012 - 09:10 PM.

• 1 Likes

Zane_Grey

Zane_Grey

• 52 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:17 PM #35

Dude that looks like it might be a font pack issue.. nothing we did in the theming or layout process would cause that to happen ... sorry:D. Swag should b on at all times neways lol.. if there is something urban or I can do to rectify that issue we will try

Try the icon toggles.. I themed them all so they look nice in the drop down with the themed indicator

Lol! I completely forgot that I had a font pack installed.

Edit: went back to stock font still the same. Did you increase the text size? Also the signal text moving up when on wifi seems to be caused by the size of the wifi icon. The height is 12 pixels more than the stock icon.

Edit again: Clock force closes whenever I try to set an alarm. I tried clearing clock app data and re adding my alarms and still force closes.

Edited by Zane_Grey, 28 March 2012 - 09:47 PM.

• 0 Likes

UrbanLejendary

UrbanLejendary

Wannabe Dev/Themer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:00 PM #36

Edit: went back to stock font still the same. Did you increase the text size? Also the signal text moving up when on wifi seems to be caused by the size of the wifi icon. The height is 12 pixels more than the stock icon.

Edit again: Clock force closes whenever I try to set an alarm. I tried clearing clock app data and re adding my alarms and still force closes.

All should be fixable next update.

Good news alarms still work lol

Edited by UrbanLejendary, 28 March 2012 - 10:05 PM.

• 1 Likes

OP Kevin3328

Kevin3328

Themer

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:21 AM #37

I don't know what's going on with those toggle buttons man.. I don't believe we adjusted the dip on any of the text.. does it happen on stock?? Also the wifi icon as well as a bunch of other icons had to be rescaled to look right on the phone.. I will def.. look into the issue further in next update.. also... as urban said we will b fixing the alarm.. thanks for bringing this stuff to our attention

• 1 Likes

Zane_Grey

Zane_Grey

• 52 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:12 AM #38

Yeah it happens on stock text.

I found a beautiful widgets clock that goes well with this theme! It's called venom.

Posted Image

Edited by Zane_Grey, 29 March 2012 - 05:16 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP Kevin3328

Kevin3328

Themer

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:43 AM #39

Just saw that build 29 has been released for aokp .. hopefully urban and I can have it up and running by tonight

• 1 Likes

OP Kevin3328

Kevin3328

Themer

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:52 AM #40

theme is now available for liquid 1.2!! grab it in the second post
  • 1 Likes