1 votes

AOKP | captivatemtd | Milestone 6

• Please log in to reply

Traumbrecher

Traumbrecher

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:27 AM #31

Is anyone else having trouble getting ADB to see the phone after a fresh install of Build 38? I can't do anything with ADB because I keep getting "error: device not found". What am I missing that will fix this? I never had issues pushing files through ADB before. :/
  • 0 Likes

moymike

moymike

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:34 PM #32

I just put build 39 on my Cappy, and I have a problem with the ICS sound libraries that worked in privious AOKP versions.

The program I am using is "Smart Audiobook Reader". It uses a feature in ICS to handle "Playback speed control (requires Android 4)."

https://play.google....m9va3BsYXllciJd

It allows me to adjust the playback speed on audiobooks from 1.0 to 2.0 in ten percent increments. I love this feature, and it works in build 37 just fine, but not in build 39.
  • 0 Likes

toozoo

toozoo

• 14 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:23 PM #33

Hi, just wanted to report b39 running great on my Captivate!

Loyal and grateful AOKP follower.

Sent from my SGH-I897
  • 1 Likes

an108sam

an108sam

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:05 PM #34

Just upgraded to milestone 6, having a problem.

When I first turned on the Wi-Fi, it worked. Later on, I rebooted my phone with the wifi still on, and when it was booted I turned off the Wi-Fi. Had to use it again, used the toggle to turn it on, and my phone restarted. This happened two times. Just tried booting the phone with wifi off, turned it on using the toggle, and it worked. Since then, no problems. Not sure what went on, but thought I would let you all know anyways.
  • 0 Likes

toozoo

toozoo

• 14 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:10 AM #35

When I first turned on the Wi-Fi, it worked. Later on, I rebooted my phone with the wifi still on, and when it was booted I turned off the Wi-Fi. Had to use it again, used the toggle to turn it on, and my phone restarted. This happened two times. Just tried booting the phone with wifi off, turned it on using the toggle, and it worked. Since then, no problems. Not sure what went on, but thought I would let you all know anyways.

I just tried to recreate your problem but it worked fine for me running "stock" M6 (no theme, no added kernel, no tweaks, etc.).
  • 0 Likes

an108sam

an108sam

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:35 PM #36

I just tried to recreate your problem but it worked fine for me running "stock" M6 (no theme, no added kernel, no tweaks, etc.).

Yeah I tried it again this morning and it didn't happen...seems to have worked itself out somehow.
  • 0 Likes

oribomber

oribomber

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:43 AM #37

Forgive a newbe.

I've been using CM for a while now and I've only just started playing with AOKP, but so far I find it cleaner and smoother then CM9.

As I've been poking around I have a question, I saw the "Thirdeye" theme and it looks pretty interesting. Is this something I can use with my Captivate or is it only for particular devices? All the files I see are zip files, is this something you would flash as apposed to installing the apk?

Again, please forgive my ignorance.
  • 0 Likes

XBrav

XBrav

Android Beginner

• 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:29 PM #38

Forgive a newbe.

I've been using CM for a while now and I've only just started playing with AOKP, but so far I find it cleaner and smoother then CM9.

As I've been poking around I have a question, I saw the "Thirdeye" theme and it looks pretty interesting. Is this something I can use with my Captivate or is it only for particular devices? All the files I see are zip files, is this something you would flash as apposed to installing the apk?

Again, please forgive my ignorance.

It looks as though the Third Eye themes are pretty device-specific. You can flash it, but things might look ugly. However, a flash of the AOKP image should restore it all back to original.
  • 0 Likes

oribomber

oribomber

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:56 AM #39

Thank you XBrav!
  • 0 Likes

toozoo

toozoo

• 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:44 PM #40

Anyone else waiting as anxiously as I am for aokp jb?
  • 0 Likes