Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:17 AM #772

Look at your screen usage, you don't even use it :P

It was 45 minutes :P
  • 0 Likes

Bawl

Bawl

• 17 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:20 AM #773

Well my battery also reverted to lousy stats after 3 days, and now I hardly get 2 hours of browsing + 8 hours of standby.

Looked at my performance-settings, and found out the CPU governor had it overclocked to 1,5 GHz, which I suspect was why it was getting extremely hot, at the bottom (behind and just above the capacitative screen-buttons).
I limited it to around 1 GHz (max / 192 MHz min.) but to no apparent success. :-/

And now today, same usage pattern, and 10 hours later I still have 65% battery left, that's truly puzzling.
  • 0 Likes

Ellis

Ellis

• 21 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:29 PM #774

So I switched to using the Bricked kernel and my battery life is pretty much fixed. Only had it a few hours but so far I've seen standby drain sit at around -5mA. Under load the drain seems to be normal and it no longer gets hot. I'm running at 1188 MHz max / 192 MHz min / 540 MHz max screen off.

I've also officially decided that I don't ever want to use HTC Sense again unless they drastically change it and considered swapping my Sensation for a Galaxy Nexus. :P
  • 0 Likes

EspElement

EspElement

Android Beginner

• 46 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:16 PM #775

Hi all (my first post here :P )
I've just flashed b40 and i'm loving the new lockscreen meteo
But there is a layout problem when using PIN unlock in landscape mode.

No problems with b39 or in portrait mode
Any advices?

Envoyé depuis mon Sensation avec Tapatalk

Yes, I am too.. in fact I went back to where I know it worked on milestone 5.. and it still isn't working.. I suspect T-Mobile as well... Anything we can do about it? I tried firmwares, radios... Everything!
  • 0 Likes

accidents_in_paradise

accidents_in_paradise

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:04 AM #776

Nearly no problems with build 40 at all. Nearly. Only thing I noticed is, that the lock screens are not working as they are described. Standard has two links, quadruple has one link, octuple has no link, AOSP has three links and Honeycomb has four links.

Any idea? So far no problem for me, just wanted to mention. Thanks for the great work.
  • 0 Likes

JonnyZaggi

JonnyZaggi

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:16 AM #777

Nearly no problems with build 40 at all. Nearly. Only thing I noticed is, that the lock screens are not working as they are described. Standard has two links, quadruple has one link, octuple has no link, AOSP has three links and Honeycomb has four links.

Any idea? So far no problem for me, just wanted to mention. Thanks for the great work.

Same For mehr but it is no problem for me. Does anyone else get laggs when playing music and using the phone? For example when i start google music app or click sth in it the music stopps for 1/10 sec and continues then. And my battery gets extremely hot
  • 0 Likes

Ellis

Ellis

• 21 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:17 AM #778

Same For mehr but it is no problem for me. Does anyone else get laggs when playing music and using the phone? For example when i start google music app or click sth in it the music stopps for 1/10 sec and continues then. And my battery gets extremely hot

Yeah I've got the same issue with music, it's pretty annoying.

On a better note though, I recommend anyone to get the Bricked kernel if you're having issues with battery consumption and/or heat. My issues are all gone now :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation
  • 0 Likes

JonnyZaggi

JonnyZaggi

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:30 AM #779

Yeah I've got the same issue with music, it's pretty annoying.

On a better note though, I recommend anyone to get the Bricked kernel if you're having issues with battery consumption and/or heat. My issues are all gone now :D

What Kernel ist built in? Did you find a solution for the music problem?
  • 0 Likes

Ellis

Ellis

• 21 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:22 AM #780

What Kernel ist built in? Did you find a solution for the music problem?

Faux's kernel is the default. I've not managed to find a solution to the music problem, but I haven't really looked for one yet. Do you use Last.FM? I scrobble my tracks using the default Last.FM app, so I thought that could be the reason for it.

• 0 Likes