Rate this Topic

9 votes

AOKP | pyramid | Milestone 6

• Please log in to reply

B3rt0

B3rt0

• 35 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:49 PM #321

Yeah I did :) Had that problem on build 31 and 30 as well...

Another thing. Does anyone has problems with instagram? everytime I try to take a pic the cam crashes and I need to reboot.
  • 0 Likes

Bluewall

Bluewall

Android experienced flasher

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:01 PM #322

Yeah I did :) Had that problem on build 31 and 30 as well...

Another thing. Does anyone has problems with instagram? everytime I try to take a pic the cam crashes and I need to reboot.

I don't want to make you cry, but again, no problem at all. Tried to wipe cache & data from instagram app ? Maybe should do the trick. Or uninstall and install it again, sometimes restored app (if it is?) are having problems.

If all of that are not working, maybe try to fix permission, can (but very low chance) to fix Wifi and Instagram ;)
  • 0 Likes
Unleash the Unicorn!
I test AOKP build for HTC Pyramid AKA HTC Sensation.
I also do some cool AOKP wallpapers, grab them here: http://rootzwiki.com...rs-by-bluewall/

B3rt0

B3rt0

• 35 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:09 PM #323

I don't want to make you cry, but again, no problem at all. Tried to wipe cache & data from instagram app ? Maybe should do the trick. Or uninstall and install it again, sometimes restored app (if it is?) are having problems.

If all of that are not working, maybe try to fix permission, can (but very low chance) to fix Wifi and Instagram ;)

I really dont get it. What the fuck is wrong with my phone? I am going to try wiping and installing all my apps from scratch although this really sucks!

I did everything you suggestioned already :\
  • 1 Likes

monboy08

monboy08

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:29 PM #324

Hi everybody just wanted to ask is anybody else having problems with mass storage B31 I just put the usb in and hit the "turn on USB storage" and it was all good but in B32 that doesn't work do I need to download something?
PS I have a Macbook pro with bootcamp and I tried it on my Windows side too no luck...
  • 0 Likes
Extra Cheese Please;-)

Bluewall

Bluewall

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:29 PM #325

I really dont get it. What the fuck is wrong with my phone? I am going to try wiping and installing all my apps from scratch although this really sucks!

I did everything you suggestioned already :\

Really sorry for you, i don't get what is wrong so :/ I wish i could help you more.
  • 1 Likes
Unleash the Unicorn!
I also do some cool AOKP wallpapers, grab them here: http://rootzwiki.com...rs-by-bluewall/

B3rt0

B3rt0

• 35 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:33 PM #326

Really sorry for you, i don't get what is wrong so :/ I wish i could help you more.

well thanks ;) I am going to reinstall all my apps and set them up from scratch. see how this works. there is nothing else i can think of for now :\
  • 1 Likes

Bluewall

Bluewall

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:34 PM #327

well thanks ;) I am going to reinstall all my apps and set them up from scratch. see how this works. there is nothing else i can think of for now :\

Okay :) Stay us tunned how it goes ;) Time for me to sleep, near 2am :P
  • 1 Likes
Unleash the Unicorn!

jamiescott23

jamiescott23

Android Beginner

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:08 PM #328

B3rt0, I think you are relating to the problem that screen off-WiFi on no app notification comes? When WiFi is on, and if you lock your screen you don't get any mail-whatsapp-twitter etc. app notifications. The moment screen is on all notifications come, right?
  • 0 Likes

ericdet

ericdet

Android Beginner

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:50 AM #329

Hi everybody just wanted to ask is anybody else having problems with mass storage B31 I just put the usb in and hit the "turn on USB storage" and it was all good but in B32 that doesn't work do I need to download something?
PS I have a Macbook pro with bootcamp and I tried it on my Windows side too no luck...

Working fine on Windows here... There is an extra pop-up window on the phone now that you have to hit ok on now, that was not there before.
  • 0 Likes

ankhwatcher

ankhwatcher

Average Android

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:32 AM #330

Has anyone had a chance to try the bluetooth on b32 and see if they're having the same problem as me?

I've paired the same headset with my p4wifi running AOKP b32 and it works fine on there.

-ANkh

Edit: my original post

Edited by ankhwatcher, 19 April 2012 - 02:35 AM.

• 0 Likes