3. 0/5

[DROID2-WE][BETA]

• Please log in to reply

TheCheeze

TheCheeze

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:03 PM #21

Download is not completing. Is there a mirror?
  • 0 Likes

Ledah

Ledah

• 64 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:10 PM #22

Okay so after screwing with it for 24 hours I noticed a few bugs.. I kept getting a text message 26 times.. until I actually rebooted. Uh I tried to install rockband apk and it just freezes phone and restarts.. camera works fine but no camcorder as stated.. All and all I like it.. I just wish it had the miui theme thats on the ICS rom ;( Thanks alot guys and Ill definately be looking forward to updates <3
  • 0 Likes

Metalshadow626

Metalshadow626

Android Beginner

• 28 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:29 PM #23

Haven't had any bugs what so ever....not using GSM at all though. Just Cdma. I love everything about this ROM.
  • 0 Likes

easye

easye

droidBerg

• 81 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:58 AM #24

Been running since it was release, can't say I found any bugs. Very fast and very smooth, I like it a lot. Battery life could be better but this is a early release and im sure still has much room for improving. Thank you so much 13th.
  • 0 Likes
Drop the load, and hit the road.

poeypresents

poeypresents

• 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:01 PM #25

I tried this out, loved it, found it a lil choppy at times, but then again only ran it for 20 minutes before going back to miui, thanks to all the devs on their hard work...I'm sure this will be a solid stable when released!

Thanks again to everyone who contributed

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

Viking Leonard

Viking Leonard

Android Beginner

• 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:43 PM #26

The first charge through, it drained the battery faster than usual. The second charge through was much better. After that the only issue I've had is the battery graphic changer option doesn't stick, or flat out shows a completely different one than your selection.

Also, the camera flash works just fine for me, using several different camera apps.
  • 0 Likes

angryshuna

angryshuna

Android Beginner

• 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:18 PM #27

Yeah. The workaround isn't in.

D/GSM	 ( 1942): [GsmDCT] onDataStateChanged(ar): Found ConnId=0 newState=DataCallState: {version=4 status=0 retry=-1 cid=0 active=2 type='IP' ifname='ppp0' addresses=[] dnses=[] gateways=[]}
D/GSM	 ( 1942): setLinkProperties: UnknownHostException java.net.UnknownHostException: no address for ifname=ppp0

(Although it should be trivial to implement; just port those ≈5 lines of code from CM9 and you're set.)

where do i put this in?
  • 0 Likes

Elanzer

Elanzer

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:57 PM #28

Camera + Flash seems to work fine for me.. couldn't get GSM data working and issue seems to be similar to what Gasai Yuno is describing with the data link dropping after a second or so. GSM voice however, appears to work fine.

Did get a couple FC switching to GSM initially, but GSM switched over fine without having to reboot or any fiddling.
  • 0 Likes

nailbomb3

nailbomb3

Player Hater

• 1,081 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:37 AM #29

Looking good so far, but the camera seems to give inconsistent exposure with the flash. I took several flash pictures that were blown out to pure white. I'll play with it some more and report back.
  • 0 Likes

nailbomb3

nailbomb3

Player Hater

• 1,081 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:16 AM #30

This too. This wakelock just sits there growing bigger and bigger. Mediascanner

Sent from my DROID2 Global using Tapatalk

Attached Thumbnails

• uploadfromtaptalk1332843043368.png

• 0 Likes