The full release post can be viewed here
OP here will only be used for device specific things from now on
Whats not working:
- MMS (receives but does not send) - install Go SMS.
- Normal ICS on motorola broken things (hardware acceleration/Panorama)
- Changeable multitouch (disabled by default) - Jonman409
- open terminal emulator and type "multitouch" for directions on re-enabling or changing number of points
- Kernel schedulers
- Defaults to Noop
- Can be changed between cfg, noop, and sio. To change open /system/etc/init.d/12scheduler and change SCHED="noop" to your desired scheduler.
- Added a script to allow changing io schedulers on the fly. To use, open terminal emulator type su then scheduler followed by desired scheduler. Only accepts noop, sio, and cfq. Will stick through reboots.
In addition to the ones mentioned in the release thread
- Bikedude880 for his work on D2G, would not have gotten this done without it.
- Jonman408 for his help with CM9 and finding fixes
- Download the ROM
- Download Gapps
- Reboot into CWM
- wipe data in CWM
- install ROM
- install gapps
- Kindle workaround: here
Edited by x13thangelx, 09 May 2012 - 07:26 PM.