[MT4GS][ROM][21-05-2012][Virtuous Primadonna v1.17.0 Alpha 3] Sense 4A - 4.0.3

primo ics
  • Please log in to reply

chrisch1974

chrisch1974

Developer

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:27 AM #21

Tbaldan, this is fantastic.

2 things I've noticed - the h/w settings button does nothing when on home screens... however settings is available from the notifications drop down (maybe this is how it's meant to behave?)

Secondly, it would be great to have long hold press home key to display recent apps.

Thanks for this great ROM!

This is how it was intended by HTC. In the previous version it worked as normal and it was removed now. But we will try to figure it out how to enable it again. We all miss it ourself.
  • 0 Likes

OP tbalden

tbalden

Virtuous Team

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:32 AM #22

This is how it was intended by HTC. In the previous version it worked as normal and it was removed now. But we will try to figure it out how to enable it again. We all miss it ourself.

yes, and lotis, regarding the Recent apps, please notice that you can use Search button for Recent apps in this ROM
  • 0 Likes

lotis

lotis

• 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:40 AM #23

yes, and lotis, regarding the Recent apps, please notice that you can use Search button for Recent apps in this ROM

doh, i just figured this out myself too.
Thanks dude

aka dillalade
  • 0 Likes

crkr

crkr

• 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:51 AM #24

If anyone was wondering about WiFi calling, need it at work since something happened and I get no reception in my office, it is working. On pyroice I couldn't answer calls, but with the AOSP WiFi calling patch on xda I am able to on this.
  • 1 Likes

ur2biteme

ur2biteme

• 15 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:28 AM #25

everything seems to be working great so far. quickly becoming my favorite ROM for the doubleshot so far. the 2 things i've found. Youtube videos won't play for me. I get a "There was a problem playing Touch to retry." The other, sound enhancer in the music app doesnt function. all the options are there, but if you select something it doesn't do anything. market EQ's work with it though.

Thanks for your hard work
  • 0 Likes

zaxondis

zaxondis

• 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:44 AM #26

Glad to hear your working with a great team like Virtuous @tbalden! Getting my backups in order now to flash this. I can't wait.
  • 0 Likes

OP tbalden

tbalden

Virtuous Team

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:49 AM #27

If anyone was wondering about WiFi calling, need it at work since something happened and I get no reception in my office, it is working. On pyroice I couldn't answer calls, but with the AOSP WiFi calling patch on xda I am able to on this.

thanks for reporting! good to hear that
  • 0 Likes

OP tbalden

tbalden

Virtuous Team

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:50 AM #28

Glad to hear your working with a great team like Virtuous @tbalden! Getting my backups in order now to flash this. I can't wait.

glad to see you around here too! i hope you'll like this. :)
  • 0 Likes

npiper05

npiper05

Average Android

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:01 AM #29

Where did you find the Wifi calling app?

This ROM rocks!
  • 0 Likes

mr.e.ferran

mr.e.ferran

Android Lover

• 103 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:14 AM #30

Where did you find the Wifi calling app?

This ROM rocks!

Over on xda. I believe tbalden has it in the op for his pyro series.

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes