3. 0/5

[ROM][Vision][21-05-2012][Virtuous Primadonna v1.17.0 Alpha 2] Sense 4A - 4.0.3

ics primo virtuous sense
  • Please log in to reply

moolash

moolash

• 14 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:40 AM #21

Am I the only one thinking this ROM is GRRRRRREAT??? Usually, before this one I went back to my NAND (which is Virtuous Sense 2.0.0 or Vision, whatever it is called) after 2-3 hours, especially that the cam is still an issue for our device.
I still am keeping it, I just enjoy all the improvements of ICS and Sense 4.0.

Ohh, and also why is the buzz so little? Previously posts just stormed on XDA (hope I can mention it here) when a VirtuousROM came out.
  • 0 Likes

ribel

ribel

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:52 AM #22

After a day I've noticed a few more things:
* When I use the browser and there is a large site loaded, when I click the home butten there is a large distortion stripe from the top to the bottom of the screen for about 2/3 secs where all the pixels get scrambled up. I have the idea that it was because a lack of ram.
* With the pattern lock on the phone, in landscape mode, only the top 6 dots will show when you try to unlock. So when you have one of the bottom 3 dots in your pattern, you have to switch to portrait mode in order to unlock.

To overall speed things up i installed supercharger v6 option 6 and used ov/uvBeater1.7 to clock on 230mHz min on wake and sleep and 1.3 gHz on wake. Now it's as smooth as the ports of the previous RUU, and also the occasional glitched/laggs are pretty much gone!

Thanks again for the great work, for me it's a great DD already!
  • 0 Likes

Athrun88

Athrun88

Android Beginner

• 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:10 AM #23

Been waiting for a Virtuous Team Sense 4 release! Flashing now. If your past achievements indicate anything, this one will top them all!
  • 0 Likes
HTC Desire Z - Root, S-OFF, SuperCID - Virtuous Primadonna
Acer Iconia A500 - Root - Taboonay 3.0.1

jimmylee123

jimmylee123

Average Android

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:31 AM #24

I've been using it since yesterday, and I'm enjoying it. Looking forward to updates. :)
  • 0 Likes

CrazyC666

CrazyC666

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:52 AM #25

Is on the list my good man

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

And tp sleep as well? :-)
  • 0 Likes

Evilcuber

Evilcuber

• 25 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:08 PM #26

I've used this rom for one day and the only real issue I have is sometimes I get texts later than I should, and when I do get texts in time, my phone doesn't vibrate? Also sms app is slow to load. I suggest you remap the recent apps button to the menu button.

Edited by Evilcuber, 23 March 2012 - 12:26 PM.

• 0 Likes

Shortlived

Shortlived

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:20 PM #27

Have you noticed there is no way to get the status bar up top from the browser? Is there a setting im missing or is this supposed to be how it works. I dont want to fill the bug tracker with useless crap.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

jimmylee123

jimmylee123

Average Android

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:22 PM #28

Question, can the status bar on the homescreen stay opaque and not semi-transparent? I realize this is intentional per HTC, but I like uniformity and the hs statusbar is semi-trans while the statusbar in apps is fully opaque. I disliked when HTC made the bottom Rosie bar to be semi-transparent too in Sense 3.5...
  • 0 Likes

RiTZiE_CDN

RiTZiE_CDN

Android Beginner

• 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:54 PM #29

This ROM is awesome! I always love the tweaks that the Virtuous team throws in.

The only issues I have run into are the sluggish and buggy SMS app (not sure if this is just the HTC app and our phones or something that can be fixed by Virtuous). Sometimes I click on a conversation and it goes in and bounces back to the conversation list.

The other problem I faced was when trying to use my bluetooth headset. It connects and I can hear the ringing through the headset, but there is no sound once I answer a call or make a call. I'll post this on the bug tracker, but was wondering if anyone else has run into this?

Thanks again!
  • 0 Likes
RiTZiE_CDN

Device: HTC Desire Z
ROM: Virtuous Primadonna v1.12.0 Alpha 1
Radio: 12.57.60.25U_26.10.04.12_M

crestofawave

crestofawave

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:24 PM #30

Awesomesauce, flashing right now!