- - - - -

[ROM][S Series][14.06.12] Virtuous Prime 9.4.2.28 v1

• Please log in to reply

iamnot

iamnot

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:38 AM #31

I just updated to the newest version its very stable, and I love the installer keep up the great work on this rom. this room makes a great device even better
  • 0 Likes

erick0423

erick0423

• 38 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:28 PM #32

So far so good! Thanks to all Devs!

Sent from my iPhone
  • 0 Likes

Brosto

Brosto

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:25 PM #33

Just giving this rom a try for the first time. I've noticed really terrible speeds on WiFi. I'm getting 220kbps down and 4269 kbps up. Anyone else get this after switching to this rom from stock? Should I reflash to see if it's corrected?
  • 0 Likes

Krojack

Krojack

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:54 AM #34

Flashed .28 a few weeks ago. Haven't noticed any improvements in things such as GPS. I am however having one major problem. When connecting to Wi-Fi, the device gets stuck on "Obtaining IP address..." It does this for every single Wi-Fi network. Home, work, my phones wi-fi teather. Other devices are able to connect to these networks just fine. If I change the settings to "Static" and enter all the IP info then I can connect and all works fine. This poses a problem if I don't know that network settings.

I haven't tried going back to my .21 backup to see if that works yet.
  • 0 Likes

Alexander Landry

Alexander Landry

Average Android

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:59 PM #35

Seriously, this is fantastic. Everything I love about a custom ROM with the Asus customization I like.

I would, however, like to make a suggestion. PLEASE make this available via Goo-Inside.me. Their service is fantastic (so good I made a donation to help w/ server costs.), way better than ROM Manager thanks to the app and TWRP. I'd happily make a donation for Virtuous just for adding themselves to Goo.IM.
  • 0 Likes

Simian60

Simian60

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:46 PM #36

FYI, full wipe is always preferable between roms, Titanium Backup will restore all your apps, and Nove Launcher will let you backup all you screens (icons, widgets, etc) so you can restore as well. Couple clicks then just sit back and wait as everything loads upp. Always best to only restores apps+data not system to avoid issues bwteen different roms.

Yeah, I eventually ran in to problems with CW-Mod boot loops, but some caffeine fuelled googling sorted that out and I got the latest version installed eventually, thanks.

The reason I resist full wipes is that I use desktop visualizer, and nothing backs that up properly.

I'll wait for Jelly Bean before I update the ROM again, unless someone comes up with a magical wi-fi improvement.
  • 0 Likes

Skitsofrantik

Skitsofrantik

Average Android

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:27 AM #37

I have tried to flash the latest virtuous prime and ran into a problem. After flashing the rom is sitting at the boot animation screen (the white V inside the blue box) and the only thing happening is the V is pulsating. I tried flashing it once before and didn't backup, and it got messed up so I can't boot past the boot animation now. I can get into twrp and use adb to push the rom to the tablet but after wiping and installing the rom it is just sitting at the boot animation screen. can someone please help me?
  • 0 Likes

eris72

eris72

Android Apprentice

• 271 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:26 AM #38

JB update to be out today, hope this gets updated!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  • 2 Likes

bikbok

bikbok

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:37 PM #39

Exactly how I feel, too! Wow!
  • 1 Likes

Palfy

Palfy

Technically Savvy

• 151 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:48 AM #40

Exactly how I feel, too! Wow!

I am very stoked about a new Jelly Bean update to this ROM. I have to say that if you want your Prime to work the best possible way with no SD card issues, & no keyboard dock issues then Virtuous is the way to go. I have been itching for a Jelly Bean update. IF ONLY I COULD SPEED UP TIME. lol
  • 1 Likes
Sent from my gloriously rooted HTC Droid DNA OR Asus Transformer Prime with all sorts of crazy & zany cool stuff! Yeah you wish your iPhone or iPad did that! lol