3. 0/5

Goo inside

• This topic is locked

OP bygslym69

bygslym69

Android Beginner

• 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:24 AM #1

Good inside me do not return email. Pls don't donate because they don't honor their word or words ......sorry the out burst people.. there was some mis- communication . Pls disregard earlier post....goo inside still rock.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

Edited by bygslym69, 17 March 2012 - 04:24 PM.

• 0 Likes

phenley

phenley

Android Apprentice

• 128 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:27 AM #2

Haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 1 Likes

OP bygslym69

bygslym69

Android Beginner

• 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:09 AM #3

Attached Thumbnails

• uploadfromtaptalk1332000214538.png

• 0 Likes

DrMacinyasha

DrMacinyasha

Professional Stuff Breaker

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:20 AM #4

Pardon? What's you issue, and who did you email?

Did you try joining #Goo-Inside.me on Freenode IRC where we've stated we provide the majority of our support?

You also did not use the Contact Us form, from what I can tell. How did you expect anyone to help you if you didn't contact anyone?
  • 2 Likes

Views expressed do not represent RootzWiki or Goo.im unless explicitly declared as such.
Rules, motherf*cker! Did you read them?

ERIFNOMI

ERIFNOMI

Supporting Member

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:55 AM #5

Good inside me do not return email. Pls don't donate because they don't honor their word or words

It's funny that you have a problem with a site and then go to a site owned by the same person and used by the same people to complain about it. In my experience with these two sites, there is definitely someone there to help you out if you're having an issue. You're probably in the wrong. These are great people.
  • 0 Likes
Come check out infinitroid.com

s0up

s0up

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:15 PM #6

We spend hours every day keeping goo running and none of us make a profit on it. Perhaps, you should maybe think about how something like goo pays for itself.. To date we've spent countless hours, snipa has spent thousands out of his own paycheck, I slack at my own job doing emergency fixes, and we provide tons of services that aren't even hosting related for 100% free such as build box services and bouncers. We make 0 profit so to act like we owe you something is wrong as well as disrespectful especially considering we get back to anybody who contacts us through our official channels...

Do a little research before bashing people that bust their ass so you can enjoy fast downloading and easy access to aftermarket roms...
  • 8 Likes
What I say here is my opinion, not the official stance of goo-inside.me, teamwin, etc ^

OP bygslym69

bygslym69

Android Beginner

• 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:35 PM #7

Well the app list in the market two contacts. If the contact information was not update in the market it the developer fault. So the wise crack guy if you not the developer stay out of this.. don't need you 2 cents

Soup for you info I donated. So why I you making it seen like Im free loading. Comment only if u understand..

• 0 Likes

ERIFNOMI

ERIFNOMI

Supporting Member

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:40 PM #8

Well the app list in the market two contacts. If the contact information was not update in the market it the developer fault. So the wise crack guy if you not the developer stay out of this.. don't need you 2 cents

I'll give you my two cents regardless :P but those two up there are two you should be a bit more respectful to. You have an issue you apparently didn't work too hard to correct before claiming they're just out for your money. I'll never believe that you tried your hardest to straighten things out and you were ignored. There's just no way.

And just because you DONATED to the site, doesn't mean everyone involved should bend over backwards for you. A lot has been going on over at goo-inside.me recently so I imagine they're very busy.

Don't be so ungrateful.
  • 0 Likes
Come check out infinitroid.com

Snipa

Snipa

SysAdmin

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:42 PM #9

Bygslym69 - For reference, s0up and Solarnz are the primary developers of the app in the market itself. As the person who deals with most of the behind-the-scenes management, the reason the market-contact mails wern't responded to, was my failure to realize A. it could be done, and B. to monitor that address. We're correcting B. at this time, and will catch up on any missed mails as soon as we can.

As for our apparent unknowing of the situation, please keep in mind, that for the past two weeks, I've been preparing about 3.5k worth of equipment for collocation and just today got it racked up and in, to further goo's ability to provide a free service. Overall, we try to keep everything running smoothly, but s0up's been rolling out a lot of patches for our code bases (Site and app). As well, please keep in mind, that we can't see your e-mail address from this forum, so we have no way to tell if you've donated or not (If you have, as you have noted, we do thank you though!) If you need more immediate help, I'd suggest hopping onto our IRC channel on freenode, and we can help you immediately, or we can try and work though it on the forums.

--Alexander Blair/Snipa
  • 0 Likes
Alexander Blair
Head admin of http://goo.im
Linux admin who plays with whatever scripting language amuses him.

OP bygslym69

bygslym69

Android Beginner

• 36 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:21 PM #10

okay thanks for the info and the speedy respond

• 0 Likes