1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[TORO] [MAGURO] [THEMES] [AOKP M5,39,40,M6] Chopper's old friends. Plus Apex&Browser+

• Please log in to reply

OP chopper the dog

chopper the dog

Resident Jagoff

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:18 PM #1

So I finally got sick of blue.suck.holo and wanted some of my old themes from gingerbread on the galnex. I don't theme market apps there are many fine themers and options out there for those. I like to keep my themes with just main UI elements. First up is Honeycomb'ish, it started as a port that was originally done by xda user bendbowden for the fascinate many moons ago.

Posted Image

What's Incuded (themed): framework-res.apk, Contacts.apk, Phone.apk, Mms.apk, Settings.apk, SystemUi.apk **Build 30 includes RomControl.apk
Button Color Code: #ffbdceff

Credits:
bendbowden for his aosp honeycomb theme and the use of UI elements.
Themeing contacts proved to be a bitch so big thanks to: travp624 for his contacts source and akellar for building edited apk for me.

Special Thanks:
nitsuj17, sbrissen, andmer, OMJ, jt1134, adrynalyne, gunnermike, thefunkbot and of course everyone that is a part of teamkang for the sweet rom.

Flash at your own risk.... bla bla bla......
Don't flash within same cwm session as rom. (flash rom, boot, wipe dalvik, flash theme)
Flash in cwm and enjoy.

Downloads:
aokp_M5_honeycombish.zip
aokp_37_honeycombish.zip
aokp_38_honeycombish.zip
aokp_39_honeycombish.zip
aokp_40_honeycombish.zip
aokp_M6_honeycombish.zip

***Theme Reset Zips*** These zips include all the same apk's that the theme includes but stock. So this will reset/undo anything that was included within my theme.
aokp_M5_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_37_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_38_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_39_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_40_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_M6_chopper_theme_reset.zip

Posted Image

What's Incuded (themed): framework-res.apk, Contacts.apk, Phone.apk, Mms.apk, Settings.apk, SystemUi.apk.
***The little Google "g" by the signal bars represents the same status of the color changing signal and data icons on stock.
Button Color Code: #ff9a9a9a

Credits:
thatdudebutch - For the use of a lot of superdark elements.
hitman-dreams - Battery and signal icons (which was a port of ebros by regedy1)
goldenstorm - Various icons and elements.
Themeing contacts proved to be a bitch so big thanks to: travp624 for his contacts source and akellar for building edited apk for me.
And I'm sure there is some other images I kanged from someone and can't remember who or what.

Special Thanks:
nitsuj17, sbrissen, andmer, OMJ, jt1134, adrynalyne, gunnermike, thefunkbot and of course everyone that is a part of teamkang for the sweet rom.

Flash at your own risk.... bla bla bla......
Don't flash within same cwm session as rom. (flash rom, boot, wipe dalvik, flash theme)
Flash in cwm and enjoy.

Downloads:
aokp_M5_mash-up.zip
aokp_37_mash-up.zip
aokp_38_mash-up.zip
aokp_39_mash-up.zip
aokp_40_mash-up.zip
aokp_M6_mash-up.zip

***Theme Reset Zips*** These zips include all the same apk's that the theme includes but stock. So this will reset/undo anything that
was included within my theme.
aokp_M5_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_37_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_38_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_39_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_40_chopper_theme_reset.zip
aokp_M6_chopper_theme_reset.zip

Ok, I lied a little when I said I don't theme apps. The 2 that round out my set up are apex launcher and ics browser+. Below you will find the apk's for both apps un blue holo'd that are current to the newest market versions. I'm also including and edited android.policy.jar that makes the lock screen icons well.... not so large looking :P .

Posted Image

***DOWNLOADS***
aokp_M5_lockscreen_icon_fix.zip
aokp_37_lockscreen_icon_fix.zip
aokp_38_lockscreen_icon_fix.zip
aokp_39_lockscreen_icon_fix.zip
aokp_40_lockscreen_icon_fix.zip
aokp_M6_lockscreen_icon_fix.zip
(Flash in cwm since it is replacing the policy.jar dalvik will be wiped automatically)

For the launcher and browser+. Un install current versions (if applies). Download/install apk's from sd and enjoy.

com.beansoft.browserplus-1.apk

com.anddoes.launcher-1.apk

good day.

Edited by chopper the dog, 08 July 2012 - 03:43 PM.

• 20 Likes
AOKP throwback themes SEE HERE.
Posted Image
If I annoyed you. Hit the thanks button.

Mellen_hed

Mellen_hed

Android Apprentice

• 328 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:28 PM #2

Been waiting for your themes since i got my nexus! Loved them on the fascinate and will definitely be rocking the mash up again!

Edit: a the mash-up is full of little nuances that really pop (namely the difference in colors of text in the messaging app). Loving it!
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

Edited by Mellen_hed, 14 March 2012 - 05:44 PM.

• 1 Likes

deidein

deidein

Android Blogger

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:34 PM #3

These look fantastic; probably going to try the first one after my next reset.
  • 0 Likes

skynet11

skynet11

News Team/Moderator

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:54 PM #4

Great work! Those of you who aren't familiar with his themes from the Fascinate (TSM Pool Party) are in for a pleasant surprise :D

Terminators run on Android...
  • 2 Likes
Terminators run on Android... Except the ones I sent to find John Connor... They were running iOS Posted Image
Rootzwiki Rules: troll-resistant and flame-retardant

droidkevlar

droidkevlar

BAMF wh0re

• 617 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:07 PM #5

looks nice. ever thought of doing the img changes into a vrtheme so it can be applied to any rom, no matter what version?
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

nunyazz

nunyazz

Gureaux...

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:47 PM #6

Looks great Chopper! Nice job.
  • 0 Likes

anon.

anon.

PROUD MEMBER OF AXIOM FAMILY

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:58 PM #7

I am definitely glad you broke these 'old themes' (lmao) - most especially the Honeycombish w/ the leaning BLUE "Andy's" as pictureless "Contacts" instead of the very weeeaaak-looking empty white heads on ICS ! Alwaaaays been a BIG fan of black/darker themes with various hues of blues .... besides you, Cobalt & PCB Swagger, the main choices are all black or inverted/ghost .... or too much red .... or too much green, but HC-ish is juuuuust riiiiight.

Thanks Choppaaaah !
  • 0 Likes

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

axiOm CMPLX ADV-6

axiOm HYBRYD 7.5B

axiOm PATIENT ZERO M3

FRANCO NIGHTLY #180

Upstreammiami

Upstreammiami

Android Apprentice

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:04 PM #8

damn really nice would love to see this on liquid 1.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

egeorgia

egeorgia

Android Apprentice

• 203 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:30 AM #9

Very nice. Love the honeycomb. uploadfromtaptalk1331817874111.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

sageDieu

sageDieu

The n00b veteran

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:17 AM #10

chopper believe it or not I'm running this on my mesmerize, good to see you over here. was just wondering if you had any plans or know of any minimalist ics themes? I loved all those cm7 themes, it would be nice to have an ics theme that just kinda changed all colors to grey scale stuff, like with your pop ups in your second theme here. I really don't like glossy themes and I can't find any here that aren't glossy somewhere.

Sent from my AOKP SCH-i500
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image
Samsung SCH-i500 Mesmerize
Team Hacksung ICS