- - - - -

S-OFF?

• Please log in to reply

OP dAi

dAi

Android Apprentice

• 25 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:23 PM #1

How can I turn S-OFF in the HTC DROID Incredible ?

I am running MIUI 2.3.2 android 2.3.5
  • 0 Likes
if you believe in Jesus, you live, if you believe not in Jesus, you died.

ardax

ardax

Android Beginner

• 23 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:15 AM #2

If you've flashed an alternate ROM, you should already have it. The Unrevoked rooting tool has also flashed S-OFF for quite some time now.

If you really don't have S-OFF, get Unrevoked Forever and flash it according to the instructions. Double check that you're not already S-OFF first by booting into HBOOT and checking for S-OFF at the top of the screen.

Edited by ardax, 13 March 2012 - 07:15 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP dAi

dAi

Android Apprentice

• 25 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:29 AM #3

OK thx!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Edited by dAi, 24 March 2012 - 07:29 AM.

• 0 Likes
if you believe in Jesus, you live, if you believe not in Jesus, you died.

redbelly

redbelly

Android Beginner

• 251 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:09 PM #4

I'm on a rooted Inc, used revolutionary however something must have been missed because I still have s-on, which I didn't know was possible.

If I re-run the revolutionary tool will it screw anything up? I have cwm installed and have made a backup.

Wouldn't have even known except I tried to flash a newer radio than what I have and it wouldn't let me.

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

RiverdALIEN

RiverdALIEN

• 27 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:42 AM #5

I'm on a rooted Inc, used revolutionary however something must have been missed because I still have s-on, which I didn't know was possible.

If I re-run the revolutionary tool will it screw anything up? I have cwm installed and have made a backup.

Wouldn't have even known except I tried to flash a newer radio than what I have and it wouldn't let me.

Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using RootzWiki

did u ever find an answer?
  • 0 Likes

zimlokks

zimlokks

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:40 PM #6

I think this is a dead topic but return to stock and try again or try flashing a kernel if it works great if not again back to stock and try again....wait wait wait...do u have a locked bootloader!?! How in the world did i u get cwm with son unless u have a unlocked bootloader

Sent from my rooted GameBoy Color!!! ^¬^
  • 0 Likes