1 votes

[MOD] BLN for Droid Charge

• Please log in to reply

king nothing

king nothing

• 13 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:44 AM #11

thanks jt!

You guys prefer this over using an app like NOLED?
  • 0 Likes

tazer2death

tazer2death

Androider

• 26 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:25 PM #12

Any chance this would cause a data wipe? I mounted system, flashed this zip file, also flashed a zip for my eclipse 1.4 battery mod, and rebooted. Data was wiped :/ Trying to figure out what caused it.
  • 0 Likes
Does it smell like Beans in here?

tazer2death

tazer2death

Androider

• 26 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:41 PM #13

Tried flashing again and I got back some data but my phone got really buggy. Like random apps crashing, facebook, messaging. Said i had missed calls and unread messages from february. weird stuff.
  • 0 Likes

OP jt1134

jt1134

MILF

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:09 PM #14

thanks jt!

You guys prefer this over using an app like NOLED?

This approach is likely much more battery efficient than NoLED.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

OP jt1134

jt1134

MILF

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:10 PM #15

Tried flashing again and I got back some data but my phone got really buggy. Like random apps crashing, facebook, messaging. Said i had missed calls and unread messages from february. weird stuff.

This modification has nothing to do with those types of issues. It simply replaces the HAL module that regulates screen and button brightness between the kernel and android.

• 0 Likes

tazer2death

tazer2death

Androider

• 26 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:07 PM #16

This modification has nothing to do with those types of issues. It simply replaces the HAL module that regulates screen and button brightness between the kernel and android.

I wouldn't expect it to be causing such a problem either. I'm stumped as to why this is happening for me. :huh:
  • 0 Likes

skylerdprahl

skylerdprahl

• 21 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:13 AM #17

OMG JT you are so lazy why didn't you just .....

Wait a second...

Oh yeah, no one thinks you are lazy for not using edify scripting or anything else lol. A million thanks for everything you do!
  • 0 Likes

jwd45244

jwd45244

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:49 AM #18

OK, I unzipped this and copied the file to my phone. I renamed the existing file and tried using Root Explorer to copy the new one and it keeps telling me that there is not enough space free. I really am not a noob. What am I doing wrong?
  • 0 Likes

CraigL

CraigL

Android Apprentice

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:43 PM #19

This work like a charm for me and i flashed the zip. It just sucks the charge's backlight sucks. I've been looking into getting the camera light to flash like the iphones when i get a notification. I'm going to have to learn code though :

I think the camera flash led would be awesome! I work in a noisy, not well lit environment and often leave my phone lay and I could definitely see the flash.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

scarygood536

scarygood536

Android Beginner

• 31 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:53 PM #20

I think the camera flash led would be awesome! I work in a noisy, not well lit environment and often leave my phone lay and I could definitely see the flash.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using RootzWiki

well I won't be able to play around until this weekend. I'm not real sure where to start. Most likely I'll pull a couple apps and study some code. I'll see what I can do. I'm no dev so maybe I'll learn something at the very least
  • 0 Likes