• Make sure you're on the latest CWM
  • MAKE A NANDROID
  • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot

You can find the latest release here

GAPPS

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Roman
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk
Donate to Sethyx

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

See less See more
#12 ·
Yes I could of set it manually. I needed to use my phone and leave my house I did not have time to finagle with it. Scrolling from screen to screen was also a little laggy. There also was no app for the camera. When i have a chance i will reflash and test some things out. Probably in the a.m.

Sent from my LG-P999 using RootzWiki

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is great Whitehawk. Thanks again for your hard work man. Here are some things I have noticed. Attached is a log.

Once it first booted, the process.android.media stopped working.
There isn't a battery icon
The lock screen says 100 for charging or charged even though its not a full battery.
Battery also shows 999 when off the charger.
Browser just closes when trying to use it.
When i enable the weather in ROM Control ROM control stops working and it does not show at all on the lock screen.
Reboot always takes you to recovery.
When trying to use the camera with octo it reboots
When trying to use any custom app with octo rom control stops working.
sluggish when navigating the home screens.
Graphical glitches happening in the app drawer.
No data. I added the APN manually but it didn't take it. I got a msg saying that its unable to register on a network at this time.

I also just noticed that there isnt a baseband version shown.

Let me know if you need me to try anything out for ya.

Thanks.

Attachments

#18 ·
Ok guys and gals... OP UPDATED!

Data and cell both work.
90% of Rom Control should be working now
BROWSER STILL BROKE - 3RD PARTY BROWSERS WORK FINE
VIDEO RECORDING BROKE - there's an app you can download though for this

And of course, please do a CLEAN INSTALL (wipe data)

This is the last build that will be uploaded to 4shared. All future builds will be posted on for download on goo-inside.me and will be downloadable here - http://forum.aokp.co/page/releases

And yes, you can expect this to get updated from here on out every time we release a new build of AOKP.

Enjoy!

#32 ·
Gmail is still FCing when archiving a large number of selected emails. Will try to get a logcat later.

Sent from my LG-P999 using RootzWiki

#35 ·
Hi i love this rom ... this is by far the most impressive. I have noticed 3 things in this rom that seem to not work or are missing, the data toggles appear to be missing and alsp everytime i click SETTINGS/ ROM CONTROL/ PERFORMANCE it seems to force close (Unfortunately, ROM Control has stopped.) Also when i use the CAMCORDER, the video preview seems to distort everytime i move it around. HOPE YOU CAN LOOK INTO THESE, PLEASE & THANX ... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.