• This topic is locked

TheNeighbor

TheNeighbor

Super User

• 495 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:37 PM #5101

anyone have a recommendation for what I should upgrade to? I am on PZM2.5

it is pretty buggy and laggy and need to upgrade

As far as DT he has nothing up to date as he's been in the hospital. If you want to stay with the axiom base go to droidhive.com and check out the current stuff by prime directive and dho

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

thegratefuldead

thegratefuldead

Android Lover

• 121 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:48 PM #5102

As far as DT he has nothing up to date as he's been in the hospital. If you want to stay with the axiom base go to droidhive.com and check out the current stuff by prime directive and dho

Pzm3
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

azndan2

azndan2

Android Beginner

• 112 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:13 PM #5103

Guys... please stop bumping this outdated and irrelevant thread.
  • 0 Likes

TheNeighbor

TheNeighbor

Super User

• 495 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:37 PM #5104

The guy asked a question pertaining to this open thread. What's the problem?

• 1 Likes

nexusorbust

nexusorbust

• 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:45 PM #5105

ermmm... what is your problem exactly??

This ROM is better than anything on this site, and the other thread was already locked because some people got their feelings hurt, and now you are complaining because someone answered someone elses question?
  • 3 Likes

PrimeDirective

PrimeDirective

Mad scientist

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:42 PM #5106

It's not like i knew i couldn't include a themed version of swype in my ROM. it's the firs ttime i ever even made anything. not to mention i got the apk from eclipse like a month ago when i started learning how to do this shit. whatevs. i PM'd one of the moderators that flagged my thread and apologized for any mayhem i might have caused. we'll see if they are benevolent enough to give me a second chance.

Edited by PrimeDirective, 06 June 2012 - 12:05 AM.

• 0 Likes
/// ATOM \\\: my ROM for galaxy nexus toro/maguro

if you enjoy my work please consider throwing some spare change to my Bandwidth fund

poontab

poontab

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:46 AM #5107

It's not like i knew i couldn't include a themed version of swype in my ROM. it's the firs ttime i ever even made anything. not to mention i got the apk from eclipse like a month ago when i started learning how to do this shit. whatevs. i PM'd one of the moderators that flagged my thread and apologized for any mayhem i might have caused. we'll see if they are benevolent enough to give me a second chance.

... I sent you a PM informing you as to why your links were removed & I just responded to your latest PM. If you want to talk we can do so there. Anything else makes the type of ridiculousness below appear.

This ROM is better than anything on this site, and the other thread was already locked because some people got their feelings hurt...

This post will stand as a monument to how little you know about anything on this site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know playing rebel looks cool & may be attractive to the lowest common denominator but this really is a non issue. We do not have the required license to distribute Swype so we do not permit it's distribution.

Links dead thread closed.
  • 1 Likes