37 votes

[ROM]| AXI0M CROSSBREED | AOKP | 4.0.4 | KANG/HYBRID | 3/20/2012 |

• This topic is locked

pdc419

pdc419

Android Beginner

• 155 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:38 PM #4771

I was having the same issue both on my GNex and my Xoom (Team EOS Nightlies), which leads me to believe it's a Play Store (sigh) issue. TiBu Market Doctor seemed to work well in both instances, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Try taking your account off market then re adding it. Had same problems on my team EOS transformer and this and it worked

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

meth68

meth68

• 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:22 PM #4772

Anyone else having lag with dialer running M2, I even formatted again and reinstalled to make sure and its still there. Here is what happens to me

I take a call, when I try to hang up, I hit end.....I still see counter going and not hung up, I hit hang up again and either 1 of 2 things happens

1) It just hangs up but this process takes a good 2-3 sec

2) It recognizes my 2 clicks late, and it hangs up and also calls someone that is behind the end button when it goes to my contact list (like I clicked it twice)

Anyone else getting this? It's driving me nuts :/
  • 0 Likes

justinisloco

justinisloco

• 30 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:29 PM #4773

Anyone else having problems with Wallet? I tried using it today and it didn't work at either gas station I went to. It didn't work the other day and u just toggled NFC off and on and then it worked. Is that how it works?

• 0 Likes

2defmouze

2defmouze

Just Some Guy

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:58 PM #4774

Anyone else having lag with dialer running M2, I even formatted again and reinstalled to make sure and its still there. Here is what happens to me

I take a call, when I try to hang up, I hit end.....I still see counter going and not hung up, I hit hang up again and either 1 of 2 things happens

2) It recognizes my 2 clicks late, and it hangs up and also calls someone that is behind the end button when it goes to my contact list (like I clicked it twice)

Anyone else getting this? It's driving me nuts

If you restored any system data that would cause issues.

If not, then it could be a kernel problem, don't know if you are running a different one than what's included.

Can't think of what else it would be, as no one else has reported that issue.

• 0 Likes
"Warning.. May cause the urge to smack bitches if used together with a fur coat and cane. Use your Swagger toggle wisely." - DroidTh3ory

Rodeojones

Rodeojones

Never Nude Analrapist

• 375 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:28 PM #4775

Anyone else getting this? It's driving me nuts :/

I'm having this exact problem. I'm running the kernel that was included in the ROM and I've slightly undervolted.
  • 0 Likes

dmonzel

dmonzel

Crack Flasher

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:36 AM #4776

Try taking your account off market then re adding it. Had same problems on my team EOS transformer and this and it worked

I'd been running the 3.5.15 leak, just decided to "uninstall update" on the phone to get back to 3.7.4, and now everything is back to normal.

• 0 Likes
AOKP JB'ed toro
AOKP'ed Nexus 7

BillytheKid

BillytheKid

• 96 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:18 AM #4777

Anyone else getting this? It's driving me nuts

I have had this since I got the phone. Has happened on every rom. It is really annoying.Edit: one thing that helps is to wait about 2-3 seconds after taking the phone away from your ear until you hit the end button. I think it has something to do with the screen turning black while you are in a call and then it takes a couple seconds to become responsive.

Edited by BillytheKid, 25 March 2012 - 04:21 AM.

• 0 Likes

vamci07

vamci07

Android Beginner

• 21 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:00 AM #4778

I too have d same issue...don't know why its like that...!! This is so frustrating as I try to end the call, but the call is still on..

• 0 Likes

jzmax22

jzmax22

• 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:17 AM #4779

I've had a similar problem. But my dialer freezes as I'm dialing. Only fix I have found is to clear the dialer from recent apps. Kind of annoying. I don't think its ROM related. I think it has to do with the t9 dialer. Also a side note. How do I get rid of duplicate ringers? All my ringtones and notifications show up twice.

• 0 Likes

BradM23

BradM23

Android Lover

• 105 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:59 AM #4780

Is anything special recommend to do when installing a new rom coming from this, or will a full reset work? Just curious because this rom has a lot of scripts that I'm not use to
  • 0 Likes