Difficulty:: Very Easy

Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: Other (See Description)

Requires Root:: Yes

Android Version:: 4.0.2 (ICS)

Source::

Aperture Laboratories presents

GLaDOS Control V1.1

Here at Aperture our scientist work tirelessly to bring the latest innovations in smartphone technology to your devices. Starting mid of last year Aperture Laboratories has expanded its research and development to this exciting new technology sector and through the expertise of our scientists we were able to deliver significant key innovations revolutionizing the entire field of human-smartphone interaction.

Since our GLaDOS kernel was deployed last year, we have registered a significant decline of smartphone related accidents reducing the mortality rate among smartphone users to a historic low. However since safety of our products is always a major concern for us at Aperture, we did not stop there. Scientific tests subjecting a sample group of smartphone users to a wide range of high-risk situations has shown that a statistical overwhelming number of terminal accidents are related either to corrosive acid, lasers and various kinds of bullets or caused by human errors in interaction with the GLaDOS kernel.

To avoid these kernel related potentially lethal human errors our science team developed the GLaDOS Control application. Extensive tests have shown that with this application even a well-trained chimp will be able to safely interact with our GLaDOS kernel.

Currently interface for:
  • Battery Life eXtender (BLX)
  • Touchwake
  • Min/max MPU frequency
  • Live OC
  • Custom Voltage
  • Color Control

Upcoming features:
  • Download and update GLaDOS kernel
  • Interface for sound tweaks
  • Help/information on tweaks and warning dialogs
  • more

Download:
Android Market: https://market.andro...l.gladoscontrol
Android Pit: http://www.androidpi.../GLaDOS-Control

All profits from this app will go into my developer fund and used for getting new Android devices to extend my development work.

Get the kernel, additional information about the kernel tweaks and support at RootzWiki!
GSM: http://rootzwiki.com...eb-glados-v115/
LTE: http://rootzwiki.com...eb-glados-v115/

Users that already have made a contribution by donating will get this app for free. Just send me an email with the transaction code; I will add you to a mailing list and you will get the updates via email.

*** This application is ONLY for the Galaxy Nexus and you will need root access. ***

Edited by Ezekeel, 01 March 2012 - 05:02 PM.

• 2 Likes

bencozzy

bencozzy

Android Lover

• 140 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:47 PM #2

Doesn't ask for root properly from chainfires superSU? this is from latest update.
  • 1 Likes

OP Ezekeel

Ezekeel

Your trusted friend in science

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:00 PM #3

Doesn't ask for root properly from chainfires superSU? this is from latest update.

Thanks for letting me know. I will update the app "soon" so the root check will also work for that app. Until then you could fall back to the standard good old Superuser app which will work.
  • 0 Likes

OP Ezekeel

Ezekeel

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:47 PM #4

As a workaround you can either install the original good old Superuser app or simply create some file named '/system/app/Superuser.apk'.
  • 1 Likes

bencozzy

bencozzy

Android Lover

• 140 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:21 AM #5

Created the file worked thanks much.
  • 0 Likes

N00B_IN_N33D

N00B_IN_N33D

"A n00b in need deserves help, indeed!"

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:32 AM #6

The question is, does it come with cake?
  • 0 Likes
MY CONFIGURATION: Phone: Samsung Vibrant T959 | Rom: SuperNexus 2.0 M1 | Kernel: Semaphore | Theme: None
MY GUIDE'S: Guide- Easily Flash MIUI for Vibrant + Themes/Modems/Kernels/ and more! | [REF] The Official RootzWiki Vibrant Bible Thread
IFPosted ImageHAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE CLICKITY-KLAK ON HIS 'LIKE' BUTTON ↗

Steady Hawkin

Steady Hawkin

Team Rogue

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:47 PM #7

I love all the options, tweaks, and detail that was put into this app. Runs perfect, support is excellent, it really is a must have for any power G-Nex user. Purchased it to support your work and was blown away when I discovered what an epic tool I received. Keep up the amazing work bruh!
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

Tordp

Tordp

• 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:39 PM #8

I'm using the latest GLaDOS Control from Google Play and I can't make the settings to stay after reboot. I'm changing governor and OC but it doesn't keep the settings whatever I do. My kernel is GLaDOS 1.33 and the ROM is AOKP B37. Any suggestions?
  • 0 Likes

OP Ezekeel

Ezekeel

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:52 AM #9

I'm using the latest GLaDOS Control from Google Play and I can't make the settings to stay after reboot. I'm changing governor and OC but it doesn't keep the settings whatever I do. My kernel is GLaDOS 1.33 and the ROM is AOKP B37. Any suggestions?

Tap-and-hold the setting and select 'set on boot'.
  • 1 Likes

Tordp

Tordp

• 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:22 PM #10

Now I get it, many thanks!
  • 0 Likes