35 votes

MIUI.us DefX - 2012.11.11

MIUI DroidX Droid X MIUI Shadow
  • Please log in to reply

Sandman007

Sandman007

Deadly_Hamsters

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:21 PM #2641

I would sincerely appreciate it if people can go to the DX general forum and respond to my thread if you can help. Thank you.

http://rootzwiki.com...clamation-popup)#entry739412

From my LiquidICS using Xparant ICS Blue TT2
  • 0 Likes

VZW Galaxy S3
Recovery: TWRP
ROM: ChaOS

jerseyboy357

jerseyboy357

Android Aficionado

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:41 PM #2642

@milski65
No I have not made any changes or added any new apps since February and they are not the issue. Boot Manager I do not use. Its just a total system slowdown.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes
Flashing in public gets you arrested, flashing in Android gets you respected. Make the right choice.

jerseyboy357

jerseyboy357

Android Aficionado

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:09 PM #2643

Yea I have a serious problem. Now most apps that require data just open to a black screen until the FC menu appears. I hit Wait, which takes a 1-3 second lag to register then it freezes. Long pressing back(if it works) takes a long time to register and hitting Home does nothing. I actually had to battery pull just to reset just now. I just dont get it. When I get a text, and I tap the pop up the keyboard phases in slowly and pressing letters is so laggy it's almost unusable. Scrolling thru my app folder is very jumpy.
I've ran Lookout which shows no problems. I have not added, downloaded or installed anything unsafe(if anything) and no one esle seems to know the problem. Just started a couple weeks ago out of nowhere after months of not a single issue using this ROM.
  • 0 Likes
Flashing in public gets you arrested, flashing in Android gets you respected. Make the right choice.

Sandman007

Sandman007

Deadly_Hamsters

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:24 PM #2644

That happened to me a few weeks ago. All those symptoms. Required an SBF. Wiping in cwr did nothing

• 0 Likes

VZW Galaxy S3

Hobart

Hobart

Android Addict

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:38 AM #2645

Just flashed yesterday and this morning I am getting a goo notification that there is an update for my rom???? Does goo know something I don't know?

• 0 Likes
Rom reviews youtube page.... DONATE

Sandman007

Sandman007

Deadly_Hamsters

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:28 AM #2646

Heard there's a 6-15. Where's the changelog

• 0 Likes

VZW Galaxy S3

Sandman007

Sandman007

Deadly_Hamsters

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:30 AM #2647

Jerseyboy if you haven't sbf, try raising your Vsels

• 1 Likes

VZW Galaxy S3

milski65

milski65

Android Apprentice

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:45 AM #2648

@milski65
No I have not made any changes or added any new apps since February and they are not the issue. Boot Manager I do not use. Its just a total system slowdown.

As deadly just pointed out, I was talking about bootmenu, not manager

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

OP wizard0f0s

wizard0f0s

Developer

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:46 AM #2649

Nope, no 6-15 version. I got a good bit done before I left on vacation (yesterday), but not release worthy yet. The extended deep sleep merge I did actually had worse battery life, so I've gone back to tweaking it and seeing if I can find out why.

Bootmenu is getting a major over haul as well with several features added in that I think everyone will enjoy (even on different roms as I'll be releasing this update as separate flashable for GB and ICS).

SuperMiui has made some progress too and now that MiHome has been released for GB it will hopefully go even faster.

• 2 Likes

Posted Image

You can get to all of our available ROMs by heading
over to our ChameleonOS Downloads page.
Buy me a drink! Please don't feel obligated to donate. If you donate, please send me a PM so I can match you to the donation.

OP wizard0f0s

wizard0f0s

Developer

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:49 AM #2650

Heard there's a 6-15. Where's the changelog

There's a 6-15 for Miui v4, but not mine. Hopefully later this month though. A lot will depend on if I work on it while on vacation (2 x 10+ hour train rides).

• 0 Likes

Posted Image

You can get to all of our available ROMs by heading
over to our ChameleonOS Downloads page.
Buy me a drink! Please don't feel obligated to donate. If you donate, please send me a PM so I can match you to the donation.