35 votes

MIUI.us DefX - 2012.11.11

MIUI DroidX Droid X MIUI Shadow
  • Please log in to reply

OP wizard0f0s

wizard0f0s

Developer

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:30 PM #2641

I flashed the stock browser zip and now my browser just FCs constantly. I tried clearing cache/data but it still FCs what gives?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ok, so I didn't go to bed yet. Just flashed this one and it is working fine. Not sure yet what was wrong with the first one. Maybe it uploaded improperly or something. The original links will pull down the corrected version now. Let me know if you still have problems. You shouldn't have to wipe data or cache for the Browser before or after flashing (no promises on that though as I've already wiped the data and cache for the Browser.apk before I got this one working).
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

You can get to all of our available ROMs by heading
over to our ChameleonOS Downloads page.
Buy me a drink! Please don't feel obligated to donate. If you donate, please send me a PM so I can match you to the donation.

OP wizard0f0s

wizard0f0s

Developer

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:32 PM #2642

If anyone downloaded the "Stock" browser, please redownload it. The original had an issue where it would FC every time you opened it. The new version (same links) is working.
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

Buy me a drink! Please don't feel obligated to donate. If you donate, please send me a PM so I can match you to the donation.

iaminflames

iaminflames

• 92 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:03 AM #2643

Thanks wiz!

• 0 Likes

Eiht

Eiht

Android Lover

• 133 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:30 AM #2644

I've asked before but never really heard anything. Can this ROM ever have swipe away notifications like cm7 or ICS? Or is it just not possible. I love this ROM but that is the one feature that always draws me away(I always come back too though because of the rest). ICS is the closest to what I want(meaning MIUI with swipe notification) but has so many issues I usually give up on it after a few days.

• 0 Likes

vwbajakid

vwbajakid

• 43 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:21 AM #2645

I've asked before but never really heard anything. Can this ROM ever have swipe away notifications like cm7 or ICS? Or is it just not possible. I love this ROM but that is the one feature that always draws me away(I always come back too though because of the rest). ICS is the closest to what I want(meaning MIUI with swipe notification) but has so many issues I usually give up on it after a few days.

I asked him in a PM a while back and he said it's on his list but it's not a priority. He still has some coding to learn. (in a nut shell)

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

Eiht

Eiht

Android Lover

• 133 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:30 AM #2646

Cool. I don't mind waiting. I'm just happy it's possible and on his radar. Thanks

• 0 Likes

OP wizard0f0s

wizard0f0s

Developer

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:34 AM #2647

Yep, definitely on my radar. I have a Transformer Prime (201) with ICS and I love the swipe away notifications too. The more I get used to it the higher it's moving up on my list too.
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

Eiht

Eiht

Android Lover

• 133 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:29 PM #2648

Yep, definitely on my radar. I have a Transformer Prime (201) with ICS and I love the swipe away notifications too. The more I get used to it the higher it's moving up on my list too.

I'm happy to hear it. When I came from CM7 to MIUI on my first Android phone that was the only feature I really missed because I like to leave some notifications there to remind me later.
Thanks Wizard,

• 0 Likes

outkast32

outkast32

• 92 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:39 AM #2649

Just curious, how different is this than Beanstown's MIUI ??

EDIT

Just kidding bean's is ICS based

Edited by outkast32, 10 September 2012 - 05:41 AM.

• 0 Likes

jhag47

jhag47

• 32 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:50 AM #2650

I have a friend that is using a stock Droid X and his home button doesn't work any more. I moved to a G3 and want to give him my old X with MIUI.us DefX - 2012.5.12 on it so he can experience the X at it best. How do I wipe all my personal data off it without disturbing root and Wiz's terrific rom ?
  • 0 Likes