• Make sure you're on CWM fixed for CM7
  • MAKE A NANDROID
  • wipe data/factory reset in recovery
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot

My PUB builds.

Dec-25 Mirrors

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Me
Donate to Romann
Donate to Whitehawkx
Donate to Jonathan Grigg
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

submit features or report bugs here

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.

Build 1 updated to jts latest tree changes, updated to aokp jb build 1 frameworks, and tossed in the lockscreen target stuff i've been working on. Its a WIP some please dont fill this thread with the lockscreen targets are to big or I would like this change stuff. I just wanted to see how they look and work on an hdpi device. Please dont make me regret putting it in this build for you.

Thanks goes out to JT, Sbrissen, Romann, Sixstring, TKGlitch, Efpophis and more may be added.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
I figured hey, I got sometime this break and it's Christmas so I thought I would get the ball rolling for you guys. I still can not test data, sms, mms those sort of things so I'll need some help getting those up and running for you guys.

PUB Source - https://github.com/UnicornButter
Recent changes to AOKP - http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/q/status:merged,n,z

What is PUB? Project Unicorn Butter is a side project I've been working on. It has aal the features of AOKP plus Tons of optimizations for speed and smoothness.

Current PUB Optimizations
Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
O3
Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
C++11 Mode
Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony) (Fascinate May not be using these yet)
Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions

Currently Broke
Bluetooth
Aries_parts
Probably MMS

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Getting a red flashing border around screen at times, which I think is the visual indicator used by strict mode yet strict mode is disabled. Also, I was able to use the AriesPart.apk to adjust screen color settings before but it's not showing up as an installed app anymore. Forgive me if its built into the rom and I'm just overlooking it. Other than that so far so good. Data, sms, mms are all working.

#9 ·
Getting a red flashing border around screen at times, which I think is the visual indicator used by strict mode yet strict mode is disabled. Also, I was able to use the AriesPart.apk to adjust screen color settings before but it's not showing up as an installed app anymore. Forgive me if its built into the rom and I'm just overlooking it. Other than that so far so good.
I'm getting the red flashing border as well, anyway to fix this?

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
Looking into the red box. It seems to have gone away mostly after using the ROM for a bit. I thought Aries parts was in the package... I'll look into that as well. I use Swype and the dictionary is fine I'll look that as well. Thanks guys.Edit- looked like the user dictionary is empty.... I'll see of I can fix that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

#33 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hoping I'm the exception Steve, but still getting the red border with the newest build. Regarding ariespart.apk, I deleted the apk included with the rom, rebooted and installed a copy I had and it worked. Sounds good right? Pretty sure the apk I pushed was the same one included with the rom. Regardless, great work as usual.

Obviously, I seldom sleep lol.

Sent from my glitched ICS mez

#37 ·
are there any mirrors we could get of the new build? I cannot get it to download from goo-inside.me on any browser on my phone, just counts down from 10 and refreshes and never gives a download. if I could get dropbox or box.com or ge.tt or something that would be awesome

Sent from my ICS SCH-i500

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.