Rate this Topic

46 votes

AOKP | toro | JB Milestone 1

• This topic is locked

franzie3

franzie3

Android Enthusiast

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:46 AM #3861

Well...it's not working at all now, on 4.0.3 or 4.0.4 ROM's (each flashed after a complete wipe, and only restored app data for a couple non-audio programs). And the more I Google, the more I see I'm definitely not the only one experiencing it, and it's definitely not even remotely an AOKP problem. I would love to see a fix for it, but it looks like since it was going to affect me, I'm lucky it took so long to, some people have never been able to stream media over bluetooth.

Examples:
http://forums.androi...ng-problem.html
http://www.gottabemo...g-out-in-april/
http://forums.androi...ot-working.html
http://forum.xda-dev...72#post24501772

So, I'm gonna stop bitching in this thread, but if anyone hears about a fix for this issue, please, PLEASE PM me!

Damn that sucks....sorry to hear that, might be worth bringing it back to stock and making VZW give you a new one, say the Bluetooth borked on you. It could be possible the BT hardware took a dump
  • 0 Likes

If I helped..Click that Thanks button!!
Like momma always said...Don't Forget to Wipe (before you flash)
Android Addiciton..Droid Incredible (retired & sold) HTC Thunderbolt (retired & sold) Galaxy Nexus LTE  (retired & sold) Samsung GS3 (retired & sold) Droid RAZR HD (retired & sold)
Droid Maxx (current) | Motorola Xoom 4G (current)

Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish

Beer Baron

• 326 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:55 AM #3862

Yeah but it looks like you are in 4G in a not so strong area, so your phone must be looking for signal a bit? Not sure.. so you have betterbatterystats? You shouldn't have that much drain with only 20 minutes of screen time.. I used betterbatterystats to get my phone to almost .5% drain per hour

I was thinking about spending the couple of bucks to pick up BBS but I just haven't yet. I could turn off 4G but since I go over my "soft data cap" every month they throttle me on 3G....... yeah..

I grabbed the xda ver for now to see what it does for me. I'm assuming I'm looking for wakelocks primarily?

Edited by Flying_Hellfish, 06 April 2012 - 07:04 AM.

• 0 Likes

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Just an older, more bitter version of Roman

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:56 AM #3863

OK. Time for a little teaser. This will show the current status of the NavBar buttons (which will be in B30 after all :)).
Along with a Beta of NovaLauncher (that solves the app drawer issue). I have NO CONTROL OVER WHEN NOVA LAUNCHER WILL PUBLICLY RELEASE THIS.
But it's gonna be awesome when he does :)

• 10 Likes
Trolls are not Winners. But some Winners are indeed trolls.

GatorsUF

GatorsUF

Android Beginner

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:59 AM #3864

Awesome!
  • 0 Likes

Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish

Beer Baron

• 326 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:03 AM #3865

OK. Time for a little teaser. This will show the current status of the NavBar buttons (which will be in B30 after all :)).
Along with a Beta of NovaLauncher (that solves the app drawer issue). I have NO CONTROL OVER WHEN NOVA LAUNCHER WILL PUBLICLY RELEASE THIS.

10 sec in I was thinking "this would be amazing if you could change to custom icons"...... then :lol:
  • 0 Likes

raygray123

raygray123

Android Lover

• 167 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:06 AM #3866

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nre2Uz-4QE0&feature=youtu.be

sweeet cant wait i wonder if folders will be possible eventually!
  • 0 Likes

jbdan

jbdan

Android Master

• 522 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:07 AM #3867

Sweet Zaph. Would any icon you put in the nav bar be customize-able as far as image, sorry if I missed that.
  • 0 Likes

SysWiz

SysWiz

Crack Flasher

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:08 AM #3868

Totally sweet. I am sooo looking forward to B30.
  • 0 Likes

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Zaphod-Beeblebrox

Just an older, more bitter version of Roman

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:12 AM #3869

sweeet cant wait i wonder if folders will be possible eventually!

Folders are really a function of the launcher. I'm not saying it couldn't be done. But likely a pretty big hassle.

Sweet Zaph. Would any icon you put in the nav bar be customize-able as far as image, sorry if I missed that.

You can put any icon you want in any slot/app. Just know, that like the lockscreen & lock-wallpapers setup, you actually need to have an image to start with .. it doesn't allow you to pull from system images, etc. So just create a folder on the sdcard with all the icons you might want, and go to it :)
  • 3 Likes
Trolls are not Winners. But some Winners are indeed trolls.

TeeX

TeeX

Super User

• 785 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:13 AM #3870

Totally sweet. I am sooo looking forward to B30.

+1
  • 0 Likes
I'm not even sure.