AOKP | toro | JB Milestone 1

• This topic is locked

kdo23

kdo23

Tyrone Biggums Flasher

• 167 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:03 PM #15491

InB4Thread(s) in AOKP General.

Oh what fun will come now when those threads start. Everyone will be asking for obscure device support and wondering why x factor isn't in here yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• 0 Likes

PhilD

PhilD

just some dude

• 412 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:10 PM #15492

now that jb-mr1-build 1 is out, maybe somebody can figure out how to stop the lock screen from timing out (going to sleep) while you're actively scrolling (vertically) within a lock screen widget? only way to keep the phone awake is to scroll (horizontally) to another lock screen. kind of defeats the purpose of lock screen widgets if you gotta do everything within the timeout period. sometimes i think i'm the only guy here that uses a PIN on my phone :-)
  • 0 Likes

quickstang

quickstang

Android Lover

• 194 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:14 PM #15493

If there happens to be a stevespear pub is it more than likely going to be the same as the aokp jan 3 release just posted?

I see a grouper so I figured a toro was coming but wasn't sure what major differences would be so I haven't flashed from the link above just yet.

Sent from my 4.2.1 JB Beast
I can killz iPhone?
  • 0 Likes

hellsbells

hellsbells

Android Apprentice

• 205 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:36 PM #15494

If there happens to be a stevespear pub is it more than likely going to be the same as the aokp jan 3 release just posted?

I see a grouper so I figured a toro was coming but wasn't sure what major differences would be so I haven't flashed from the link above just yet.

Sent from my 4.2.1 JB Beast
I can killz iPhone?

Go for it. There really isn't that much of a difference between them and you can't go wrong with a build from Roman,... mr. Original Butter himself. Running buttery smooth here.
  • 0 Likes

frenetic

frenetic

Android Lover

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:15 PM #15495

Anyone flashed the latest official from the 1/1/13 unofficial? I think I will hang on to this until next milestone... I love it so far.
  • 0 Likes

OP roman

roman

7zip Hero

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:33 PM #15496

http://rootzwiki.com...1-build-1-toro/

:)
  • 15 Likes