Mod Type: Mod
I've always thought the Data In/Out indicators were harder to see since being embedded inside the Signal Meter in ICS, so I made a Mod that separates them out like they used to be. 4G, 3G, and 1X connections have been modded.
This should work on any ROM or Theme (since it just swaps the signal icons) but it does result in an empty gap next to the signal meter when on Wifi.
INSTALL VIA ZIPTHEMER
If you are having issues getting these to work, try Mounting System before flashing the Zip Themer generated zip.
Version for all Roms:
LTE White: http://www.mediafire...3iuuee12mrgzqtc
LTE 2: http://www.mediafire...4n992tadl1j5jgh
LTE Theme White
LTE Theme 2
Note: The framework provides images for both connected (grey) and "fully" connected (blue) network type icons. However, it appears the fully connected images aren't used as I have not seen the stock icons turn to the fully connected blue even when the signal bars have. I have left the network type icons grey in the stock theme to preserve the stock look, but others I will be making blue, meaning you will have fully connected looking icons even if you're not fully connected.
Special thanks to Zaphod-Beeblebrox for the guidance in making the mod.
ZipThemer Instructions: (directions from atticus182).
- If this is the first time using ZipThemer, hit the (hidden) menu key -> Hit "Update Edify" -> Hit "Browse" (pick a file that you have flashed before on your phone, like your ROM or a theme) -> Hit "Configure" -> Then hit the 'back' softkey to return to the main screen.
- Click the "+Theme" button, browse to the download folder and select the .zip you have just took from me or modified, probably /sdcard/download
- Click the "Build It!" button, and when it prompts if you want to make an "undo-zip", click "Always"
- You will now see the output screen with the Build Log, check if everything went alright, it will show that a zip file has been created on /sdcard/
- Reboot your phone to Recovery, then flash the .zip file that is created on /sdcard/
- Done! If you experience problems or want to undo the action just flash the "undo-zip" that's also located on /sdcard/
Edited by Detonation, 21 March 2013 - 02:52 PM.